• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
vcover.gif

cdyhybrid

Alright let me convince you first that most of the subs that come with the bookshelf/desktop sets are quite underwhelming and don't really add anything at all, especially in comparison to the really good speaker sets in the range. Here are some suggestions in your range:

Swan D1080-IV
Refurbished Pair of BX5 D2s

Or basically make your own setup with an amp and passive speakers like this

Topping T22 or Dayton Audio DTA-120 + Pioneer BS22 or Cambridge S20 or Micca MB42X or Fluance SX6

I really like the Swan set if you don't want to mess around with an amp and passive speakers. However, the awesome thing about buying a passive set is that you can come back and add a subwoofer later if you want to make them sound even better.

Here are some good budget subwoofers:

Thanks for the info, man. I'll check these out.

Esch

Banned
w/e doesn't matter to me.

I'm only picking shit on the periphery instead. Ultimately it's up to you to listen to the discographies of established, GOAT tier artists like Ice Cube. You know he exists. You know people respect his catalogue. I'd rather aware soulja girls to things that got looked over even by heads to an extent.

IrishNinja

yeah, i get wanting to put the hidden/lesser known jewels at the forefront, i'm just thinking the souljas might not even fuck with cube without an intro for "not knowing where to start" or some bullshit that even as i say it sounds silly cause fuck you can stream things wherever now

Does anyone have an updated list of the Soulja Girl crew?

i love hiilife but he's with em lowkey haha

overcast

Does anyone have an updated list of the Soulja Girl crew? I know overcast is the leader.
Naw, Enzo was here first. Peter and Dom too. Soulja Girls are the people in the thread you want to party with :troll:
Mac Miller gonna be ont he Curren$y tape tonight. :blessed
Oh that's tonight, thought it was yesterday.
Paging Yung Snuggles

K5Ks2Yj.png
October 31st, that's halloween! Clever.

Des you should check out the Cozz & Effect tape.. It's J Cole's Dreamville artist and he's from LA.. you're the only person that'll probably check it out lol

Haven't given it a full listen yet tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom