• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I think we should do a GAF-Hop Listens plug for The Black Album somewhere around December the 4th
which is also my born day, shoutout to Hov

Edit: Or Nov. 13th since that was the release date.
I did that shit last year for the 10th year album anniversary >:[

If I was gonna do it again, it'd have to be with some of the piff remixes..

Dereck

Have yall seen this from Jaden Smith?

I can't lie, that shit's catchy as hell.
rTnN9yp.png
Ayy

iavi

That new Jaden is hot. I didn't have a clue as to what the fuck he was talking about towards the end there, but it sounded aight.

overcast

Pretty damn off topic.

Anyone have any tips for buying cars? Or opinions on my options? I'm not very close, so you'll hear this again from me. I'm planning on getting one next summer or next fall (2015). I was thinking something like a new hatchback (Fit, Fiesta, Yaris etc.) or a 2010-2013 Civic pre owned. Planning on saving up a shit ton of money and putting the most down possible (FASFA and taxes will help for sure). It'll be my first car, and I would like a good investment that will last. Any of those cars not a good idea?

Edit: That Jaden song is indeed fucking garbage. Awkward ass duck and roll too..

Camp Lo

Banned
Pretty damn off topic.

Anyone have any tips for buying cars? Or opinions on my options? I'm not very close, so you'll hear this again from me. I'm planning on getting one next summer or next fall (2015). I was thinking something like a new hatchback (Fit, Fiesta, Yaris etc.) or a 2010-2013 Civic pre owned. Planning on saving up a shit ton of money and putting the most down possible (FASFA and taxes will help for sure). It'll be my first car, and I would like a good investment that will last. Any of those cars not a good idea?

Edit: That Jaden song is indeed fucking garbage. Awkward ass duck and roll too..

The only car I'm familiar with in that is the yaris and that was small as fuck last I checked. You can't go wrong with a Civic though. it will last you a while if you take care of it. My first hoopty was a 20 year old corolla hatchback; shit was a tank 'cause the first and only owner took real good care of it.

Nice avatar Camp Lo and welcome =)

thanks brehs

Is it even worth being super rich if your seed turns out like this?
mv87Xyi.png

This is the Coming to America phase of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom