• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyes above on FlyLo's album was supposed to have Kendrick on it but the verse couldn't come out for whatever reason.

Inb4 "Kendrick would've ruined it" et "Kendrick would've sounded amazing on it"

Signing to a big label seems to limit how much music you can do tbh. Always issues with the label and money and all that shit I really don't understand tbh.

Probably the reason we ain't ever getting that Kdot/Cole collab

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Eyes above on FlyLo's album was supposed to have Kendrick on it but the verse couldn't come out for whatever reason.

Inb4 "Kendrick would've ruined it" et "Kendrick would've sounded amazing on it"

Signing to a big label seems to limit how much music you can do tbh. Always issues with the label and money and all that shit I really don't understand tbh.

Probably the reason we ain't ever getting that Kdot/Cole collab
Not really.. look at Lil Wayne. Just depends on how you manage your brand.

It's wrong to expect every underground artist can afford two Drake verses an album.

I also think that Cole/Kendrick project is as likely to come out as any collabo project with people that are C-Tier or higher. Schedules, creative spaces, positions in their careers and a thousand other things have to align for it to be right. Shit is a risk and there's not really a good reason to do a collabo album. I never take that shit seriously, because 99% of the time they're just fucking around/high

Camp Lo

Banned

Dat Aesop Rock flow. I fucks with that.

uh_meme_by_gumwolf-d5jkke9.png

05e0d53881c932a91e407a4c98957019.jpeg

http://www.audiomack.com/album/ricky-dubs/the-seor-dubs-ep
Tracklist said:
01. Partners In Rhyme feat. Add-2 & Nitty Scott MC
02. Have It All feat. Psalm 1
03. DeNiro feat. Jarred A.G., Astonish & Maffew Ragazino
04. Keep It 100 feat. Mick Jenkins & YC The Cynic
05. Shot A Man feat. Knowledge The Pirate & Roc Marciano
06. I Say feat. Kami De Chukwu
07. Hells Kitchen feat. Esohel & Rebel Diaz
08. Spilled Liqour feat. DreamTek & Ill Bill

Sample tracks at the link.

Camp Lo

Banned
Any mixtapes out there better than TXL at the moment? I've been following Reddy Rell since vol. 20 and he's killing it.

Is there no one else?

I'm trying not to listen to anymore Spitta, dude has released too much stuff in the last couple months. Wanna feel fresh when PT3 drops...

but man he has dropped some heat rocks...whew

Esch your comment about conscious rap in a trap style would mean you should give Mick Jenkins a chance. He doesn't sacrifice content and sounds good doing it. Here's an interview about his process too and some Macklemore thing about thrift shop as well.
http://youtu.be/wAEgLeXYof8

I remember Mustard was on the Breakfast Show half a year ago and said he was working out, and would lose weight by the end of the year. Nope lol.

dude looks like he smells like garlic butter

Esch

Banned
DJ Mustard probably smells like that combination of raw onion and d-grade beef you can only smell around a 24 hour fast food joint. The kind that seeps into your fingers and you have to wash it off with one of those metal smell removers.

Camp Lo

Banned
DJ Mustard probably smells like that combination of raw onion and d-grade beef you can only smell around a 24 hour fast food joint. The kind that seeps into your fingers and you have to wash it off with one of those metal smell removers.

Goddamn. Yall cold as fuck.

I bet his car smells always smells like fast food.

Tokubetsu

DJ Mustard brand Cologne:
Mcdonald Fries Fresh
Taco Bell Hot Sauce

Esch

Banned
Which fast food joint do you guys think Mustard eats the most?

I read this and since he's a west coast boy the words In N Out formed in my mind. But quiet as kept i would say he's a Hardee's / Carl's Jr. boy. You can't get that big just eating some regular ass burgers, bregh. You gotta go for the hefty 2/3lb Hardee's silver dollars, with some big ass sodas and curly fries. Like multiple times a day fam.

Or who knows. Maybe DJ Mustard is a little pickier than that, and eats good off some local jawns.
Goddamn. Yall cold as fuck.

Welcome to GAFHop...
jPYOpcTRbEYd4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom