• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiz... is this real life?

BzU9GGRCQAAZQkC.jpg

BzV1i1WIAAEETnP.jpg

Amber left dude hurting
hTbOR1X.jpg

HiResDes

That's one of my favorite N64 games, and I like the aesthetic, sold.

Unrelated, but did anyone check out the Staples? Should I expect Shyne Coldchain, or Stolen Youth Vince?

Camp Lo

Banned
Just listened thru hell can wait for the 3rd time, I like all except 1 and 6. To me, stand outs are blue suede and screen door.

T Dollarz

I'm a big enough basketball junkie that I buy the game every year without even questioning it. The past few years I bought it on steam though so I could mod it, but now that I got the next gen I had to get it for this

DominoKid

Pretty damn off topic.

Anyone have any tips for buying cars? Or opinions on my options? I'm not very close, so you'll hear this again from me. I'm planning on getting one next summer or next fall (2015). I was thinking something like a new hatchback (Fit, Fiesta, Yaris etc.) or a 2010-2013 Civic pre owned. Planning on saving up a shit ton of money and putting the most down possible (FASFA and taxes will help for sure). It'll be my first car, and I would like a good investment that will last. Any of those cars not a good idea?

Edit: That Jaden song is indeed fucking garbage. Awkward ass duck and roll too..

Its your first car. Get something with a rep for being reliable as youre going to learn how to be a car owner on it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
808s is a pretty undeniable classic. It's more R&B than hip-hop though, which makes it weird, but it's still a classic in terms of how powerful it was/is in hip-hop.

Esch

Banned
Its your first car. Get something with a rep for being reliable as youre going to learn how to be a car owner on it.

Yep, and if you're going to potentially buy a model as new as a 2013 used anything, you should pick something with a high resale value.

Pretty damn off topic.

Anyone have any tips for buying cars? Or opinions on my options? I'm not very close, so you'll hear this again from me. I'm planning on getting one next summer or next fall (2015). I was thinking something like a new hatchback (Fit, Fiesta, Yaris etc.) or a 2010-2013 Civic pre owned. Planning on saving up a shit ton of money and putting the most down possible (FASFA and taxes will help for sure). It'll be my first car, and I would like a good investment that will last. Any of those cars not a good idea?

Edit: That Jaden song is indeed fucking garbage. Awkward ass duck and roll too..

I get all my cars off Craigslist. It's a pain but if you look carefully you can usually get away with a solid car for cheap. Just make sure you look the car over carefully and don't be afraid to walk away from a bad deal. That's just my two cents.

Camp Lo

Banned
I'm a big enough basketball junkie that I buy the game every year without even questioning it. The past few years I bought it on steam though so I could mod it, but now that I got the next gen I had to get it for this

You picked the PS4 over steam? Did the PC version get gump graphics again?

Esch

Banned
gimme bullet points brehs. I need some dust in my lungs today.

All the other guys cited scheduling conflicts, but U-God basically said he went in there and laid down some hard shit and Drake wanted them to be rapping about brawds... And they werent feeling that.

No disrespect from the big guys (RZA, Ghost) tho.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
All the other guys cited scheduling conflicts, but U-God basically said he went in there and laid down some hard shit and Drake wanted them to be rapping about brawds... And they werent feeling that.

You really can't make this up, wow.

That's pretty disrespectful. It's the Wu, let them rap about whatever.

Esch

Banned
You really can't make this up, wow.

That's pretty disrespectful. It's the Wu, let them rap about whatever.
Basically he gave them six hours and subject matter. I mean it's not too crazy to give people subject matter for a song concept for the song they're featured on; the song is about women afterall.

w/e

lol @ Drake.

That Cormega remix (Industry) reminded me of what remixes used to be: different verses, different beat. Why not do a remix with hard verses about whatever, instead of demanding their verses match your shitty original one. smh

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
lol @ Drake.

That Cormega remix (Industry) reminded me of what remixes used to be: different verses, different beat. Why not do a remix with hard verses about whatever, instead of demanding their verses match your shitty original one. smh

comeon.png
come on man, you really expect drake to do a hard verse on a track with Wu-Tang. The hardest thing he ever said is "your going to make me catch a body like that". He should of kept it 100 and just asked Ghost to croon on a hook.

comeon.png
come on man, you really expect drake to do a hard verse on a track with Wu-Tang. The hardest thing he ever said is "your going to make me catch a body like that". He should of kept it 100 and just asked Ghost to croon on a hook.

Drake been releasing "hard" shit lately dun. 0 To 100, Draft Day, etc. Not MOP hard but those tracks are dope.

Esch

Banned
fruity gospel vibe?

bwahahahaha

Shit is wilde mango, breh. Listen to that shit. Sounds like something that'd be in a Tyler Perry movie. Sounds like something boys at Elon sing in acapella groups called Lipstick on Her Collar. Sounds like something designed for souljia girls with Nickelodeon cartoons for role models to throw on at parties. Sounds like the background music for the 10 minutes of prayer the local trap music radio station puts on at 9AM before they play 40 tracks straight about getting someone to cheat on their spouse/murder.

2kShPlE.png

They can still rap about chicks and go hard though, maybe not as simpy as Drake but with a Wu Tang flair? Drake has been putting about some good shit recently though, hoping his album is like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom