• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, pray for the thots fucking Mustard yall. Gotta lift his belly and remove the White Castle sliders just to give him head.
QfEBYuB.png
fuck, lmfao

y'all wildin

got me laughing with a participant in the other room

Courage

I wouldn't blame ya bro. If someone were to give me $10,000 and let me either pick to eat Mustard's ass out or listen to Cudi's discog... It'd be tough to say the least.

Esch

Banned
btw as an aside you cant tell me that Mustard doesn't have the best gimmick chain seen in years. I haven't seen a chain that says "give the owner a two-piece and take me" like this since JR Writer started rocking the Dipset gold eagle.

studyguy

I can't help but equate Cudi to like my early dumbass college years.
I drank way too much back then and did too many stupid things.

Esch

Banned
I listened to that first Jenkins tape: it was cool. lots of different lanes and flows and concepts and productions, some more modern and some old school. Felt like a sampler platter to this 2nd tape, Water(s) that I'm listening to now. I really fux with this. He's got bars, cohesive production, he can rap.

dope

but forreal i really like maniac. but that's 95% because of the great st. vincent sample

that mick jenkins song toku posted was pretty damn good, i think i'll check his stuff out later.

Tokubetsu

I listened to that first Jenkins tape: it was cool. lots of different lanes and flows and concepts and productions, some more modern and some old school. Felt like a sampler platter to this 2nd tape, Water(s) that I'm listening to now. I really fux with this. He's got bars, cohesive production, he can rap.

dope

yeah Waters really clicked with me too.

dope
Ahhh
The Water is great

Courage

Jenkins is a very talented rapper, I just felt the whole calming water aesthetic dragged on in some tracks. The final track with Flabass sucks too.

Camp Lo

Banned
"one of the best albums hes ever done"

yep. gonna be shit.

LOL dude sound jealous in this interview

“You got certain emcees right now that’s out there that you see all the time and you hear ‘em on radio and shit like that,” he said. “But I never really had radio behind me, but I know that I’m lethal. And they know I’m lethal. [Them] artists know I’m lethal. They know that if you put my pen against they pen it’s gonna swallow they pen.”

DominoKid

that new Staples tape is aight. just aight

he needs some pressure to bring something better out of him and he needs to be pickier about beats. right now he's just good for the odd good song.

Courage

that new Staples tape is aight. just aight

he needs some pressure to bring something better out of him.

You'd think after the things he said about trap sounding lighthearted he'd go ahead and set an example. But nope, a lot of these songs are the same as the rest of the crowd.

Listened to that Shabazz Palaces - Lese Majesty with some headphones while in bed right before falling asleep.

...I was flying through space brehs.

Listening to FlyLo's newest for the first time right now.

#Blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom