• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camp Lo

Banned
"I really hate niggaz, I'm a nazi"

bruh...lmfao

mittromneyconfused_zps9862c5d0.png
Aight, besides that...

Esch

Banned
btw whoever No Type was better than No Flex Zone is crazy. the verses on no type are so poorly rapped, no breath control, undescended testis delivery. The chorus is cool but...

The Lupe Fiasco looking dude with the glasses can't rap.

Cheddahz

Banned
i cant believe danny brown is on a em record. scust.

I just find it funny that Danny and Big Sean will be on a song together, since Danny called him out earlier this year in one of his infamous Twitter breakdowns
btw whoever No Type was better than No Flex Zone is crazy. the verses on no type are so poorly rapped, no breath control, undescended testis delivery. The chorus is cool but...

No Flex Zone > No Type
not like No Flex Zone isn't good or anything, but it's a nice radio song

and yeah, the dude with the glasses is riding off his brother

overcast

I'm buying Vibes day one, on Vinyl if possible

Hot shit bruh. Thanks. Love the production on here.
I'll check it out since you guys like it and some of his songs are hot.
I just find it funny that Danny and Big Sean will be on a song together, since Danny called him out earlier this year in one of his infamous Twitter breakdowns
He may have not known before hand or likely didn't care. Man has to eat. I believe they squashed it too.

Alright so I'm trying to give this Logic a chance, but this first track is immediately turning me off with its excessive corn
I used to wonder what it feel like
But now, I know, achieved the goal
I ran the race I won the gold

I used to wonder what it feel like
You can really do anything x4

(Additional yeahyeaaahhs in the background)

Don't know how I feel about him so blatantly jocking Tribe like that either...I get paying homage but I feel like its too much... Done with exams for a bit though so I'll pull through because some of you like this.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
sooooo the instrumental of the intro on this Logic album is basically a Bound 2 remix huh

joeposh

Is the internet as a whole just over Joe Budden? I'm surprised at the lack of anticipation around the Some Love Lost EP. The free tracks he's been putting out on Soundcloud the past few weeks are the best shit he's done in years, and feature abnormally solid production.

https://soundcloud.com/joebudden/sets/some-love

I'm especially feeling the most recent two, "Dream On" and "I Might Need More Than 16 Tho".

Cheddahz

Banned
Is the internet as a whole just over Joe Budden? I'm surprised at the lack of anticipation around the Some Love Lost EP. The free tracks he's been putting out on Soundcloud the past few weeks are the best shit he's done in years, and feature abnormally solid production.

I'm especially feeling the most recent two, "Dream On" and "I Might Need More Than 16 Tho".

I don't give a shit about woman beaters

If Logic diversifies his next album some more, maybe cut time off some of the tracks, he'll probably have something special. As it stands so far most tracks sound too similar or are too long and blend together, making for a tiring listen. What des said about his flow is 100% truth as well, he sounds great when he spits faster. Also, he sounds like a blender of your favorite rappers which is distracting and detrimental to carving out his own identity, especially since this is my first project I've listened to. I'm digging his outkast references though, feel they're executed better than the tribes one. Can't really be mad at him for that. Anyway decent debut especially since I was expecting some Atmosphere super corn type of shit judging by his fans.

Camp Lo

Banned

Honestly I never checked for Budden, like at all. I mean, who didn't fuck with Pump it up when it was out? But besides that, shrug.

HiResDes

No type has the better hook, I can't stand the hook on No Flex...It instills fingernails on a chalkboard levels of irritation upon my ears.

cacophony

1. Intro
2. Hood Billionaire
3. Coke Like The 80's
4. Heavyweight
5. Neighborhood Drug Dealer
6. Phone Tap
7. Trap Luv
8. Elvis Presley Blvd.
9. Movin' Bass
10. If They Knew
11. Quintessential
12. Keep Doin' That (Rich Bitch)
13. Nickel Rock
14. Burn
15. Family Ties
16. Brimstone
17. Wuzzup
18. Headache

Producers:

Honorable C. N.O.T.E.
Metro Boomin
Lex Luger
Timbaland
Ty Dolla $ign
Big KRIT
DJ Toomp
The-Dream
Beat Billionaire
Cardiak

Features:
JAY Z
Ty Dolla $ign
Big KRIT
Boosie
Snoop Dogg
R. Kelly
Slab
Yo Gotti
K Michelle
French Montana
Project Pat

looking good. Lex + Metro + Cardi

PBY

Banned
I actually like when artists aim a little higher/broader on albums and then give us that real trap shit (tm) on mixtapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom