• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

did yall like Logic's alber "Under Pressure"???

Never Enough is my shitt

i still got it queued up (relistening to black milk & this kass/apollo shit) but impressions a few pages back implied that kendrick liked it so much, he went back in time to 2012 to use it

Esch

Banned
Listening to this Logic album. It's like a mediocre fruit salad. Not offending my taste buds, but after a few too many bites it's basically a melange of different kinds of saccharine mush.

I don't know what marketing plan that boy got to get all y'all (and now me) talking about this album, but good for him.

Omzz

Producers:

Honorable C. N.O.T.E.
Metro Boomin
Lex Luger
Timbaland
Ty Dolla $ign
Big KRIT
DJ Toomp
The-Dream
Beat Billionaire
Cardiak

wtf where's justice league

HiResDes

Listening to this Logic album. It's like a mediocre fruit salad. Not offending my taste buds, but after a few too many bites it's basically a melange of different kinds of saccharine mush.

I don't know what marketing plan that boy got to get all y'all (and now me) talking about this album, but good for him.

It's definitely a 6/10, but I see some potential. Probably never going to revisit it again. But I'm with Muddy on it.

There's a crazy lineup slated to play SPF420 tonight too if anyone's interested - http://www.spf420.com/

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It's definitely a 6/10, but I see some potential. Probably never going to revisit it again. But I'm with Muddy on it.

There's a crazy lineup slated to play SPF420 tonight too if anyone's interested - http://www.spf420.com/

6/10 is about right. He's a good rapper, there just isn't much exciting happening.

Only version of No Flex Zone I bother with is the Ace Hood remix. Beat is outstanding and the hook went from ear piercingly annoying to being stuck in my head constantly, but the original is marred by the fact Rae Sremmurd are fucking terrible rappers.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yeah, that was her

Does she have an album or just the soundcloud?

I'm feeling
gTlMN1o.png
after hearing this shit.

Pretty much.
Also des is right, 6/10 is good. Doubt I'll ever revisit as well.

Vorheez

Whatever happened to young zee? I loved him, I only heard the track on the 8 mile soundtrack, and a verse on a redman/danny track

Latch

let a nigga try me
try me
imma get his whole muhfuckin family
and i ain't plaaayin wi nobodyyy
fuck around and imma catch a body

wow, kinda song of the century

iDe2ZF3Mtv7lp.gif

siddx

holy fuck you guys see this joker site?.... not sure if its allowed to talk about but

we really in 2014

Sadly it won't last, they will have lawyers up their ass doing a full on roto-rooting if they aren't already.

some shit is too long for it's good though. love migos' projects but 20 tracks is pushing it. they cut that down to the best 12-14 songs on their tape and we got a stew going.

carter v. fuck dat shit

kinda think i am not a human being 2 is the best thing he's put out in years. if only for the juicy j tracks gunwalk and trigger finger

CRS

Oh, it's a streaming service that uses torrents. Neat. Wasn't that hard to explain.

I guess it caches the content which is fucking insane on their part. No idea how the creators will get any money to pay for it. Also, the legal ramifications of actually hosting possibly illegal content.

siddx

Oh, it's a streaming service that uses torrents. Neat. Wasn't that hard to explain.

I guess it caches the content which is fucking insane on their part. No idea how the creators will get any money to pay for it. Also, the legal ramifications of actually hosting possibly illegal content.

They have advertisers, which I think is how they are expecting to make money, but thats also why they wont last once the move and tv studios come down like the hammer of a greedy god. Ads leave a trail and draw attention.

CRS

Yeah, apparently they're based in London and since they actually cache the content, all it will take is a phone call to the ISP/server shut them down.

It looks really clean and kudos to the people who created it but I don't give it that much time left.

They have advertisers, which I think is how they are expecting to make money, but thats also why they won't last once the movie and tv studios come down like the hammer of a greedy god.

anybody smart would keep the servers away from american shores.

or anywhere the MPAA has power.

popcorntime stays slayin' too.

anybody who makes obviously illegal stuff should have that shit open sourced and linked on a torrent site.

siddx

let a nigga try me
try me
imma get his whole muhfuckin family
and i ain't plaaayin wi nobodyyy
fuck around and imma catch a body

wow, kinda song of the century

Is this some kind of gafhop meme I missed? I've seen it a couple of times. Post really shitty lyrics and pretend they are amazing.

Shit Irish just did it too.

Tokubetsu

It's probably gonna be grooveshark over again. They got fucked not because their users kept uploading copyrighted material, but because RIAA lawyers found out that intially, the owners were uploading materials themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom