• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
9C8ZxC8.png

The ear has been blessed.

That's probably the most decent pic of Madonna I've seen in years. The GOAT being in the pic doesn't hurt.

Shoes ain't impressed.

@HouseShoes

That shit is not impressive. Sound like a sway in the morning freestyle. C'mon son.

@HouseShoes

You cannot produce songs when you're dead. Holla.

@HouseShoes

Get me @nas email so I can send him a beat that J actually made for him. Holla.

@HouseShoes · 49m 49 minutes ago

I send the joint in an email. You handle the biz w the estate. Get at me. @nas.

that's exactly what it is. just a cool throwaway freestyle that you'll forget about in a bit, especially since it doesnt have a fresh beat.

True. It's a dope lil track (might as well be a freestyle ala the Stillmatic one over Paid In Full), nobody thinks this is an actual single.

I wondered a few hours ago whether Nas got the blessing, clearly he didn't.

GoT has some bad young actors but most have gotten better since S1, whereas she has gotten worse. She's just bad. No subtlety at all.
Yerp and people still have a hard on for her and I just have no interest for her in the books or the show. I'd rather Young Griff tbh or maybe Quetyn.
Dont google those btw if anyone in here doesn't know these characters.

IrishNinja

True. It's a dope lil track (might as well be a freestyle ala the Stillmatic one over Paid In Full), nobody thinks this is an actual single.

I wondered a few hours ago whether Nas got the blessing, clearly he didn't.

man, i still bump that track though, it's just great
one of the few examples of riding a classic beat the right way

Supa Dupa Fly will never get old to me. Missy the goddess.

also this

cacophony

BFTD 2 is kind of weird lol. Keef produced most of it, it's trap but its not really that hard. and it has the worst cover in my itunes

the Dear beat lmao

diggin this, weird ya'll aint been talkin bout this dude
Only Toku knows what's up

Also the new Mafia 6ix is decent more trap and less eerie than their 10 commandments tape and just doesn't sound mixed as well. Definitely don't like it as much but I am still excited for the album. I don't know how I feel about LA chat being all over the tape as a way to replace Gangsta Boo but I need to stop slacking and listen to the La Chat and Gangsta Boo album

Tokubetsu

That boosie tape could be an album. Top shelf shit. 18 tracks and there maybe two tracks that weigh it down slightly. Everytime I put on though I don't skip a song.

That boosie tape could be an album. Top shelf shit. 18 tracks and there maybe two tracks that weigh it down slightly. Everytime I put on though I don't skip a song.

I'm sure I know what those two are, but yeah it's fire. His best tracks were always his more introspective stuff so you can tell the time he did definitely helped him in that area a lot and I'm glad it leans more on that side. I was a bit afraid it would be filled with zaytoven, metro boomin, other trap producers even tho i love them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom