• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
two people now wanting nas over good beats
holeup.png
Pretty much

Tokubetsu

Do not sleep on this Boosie tape brehs. Six tracks in and not a single dud yet. All them features he's been killing? He still kept it for his solo shit too. Flames.

codhand

Y'all hate but Thief's Theme and Made You Look are two of Nas' best 21st century tracks and both are produced by Salaam Remi.

Nas just needs to tell Remi to give him only tracks like that and skip the inspirational BS, but when you're 40+ it's hard to make those gutter tracks anymore.

Esch

Banned
Y'all hate but Thief's Theme and Made You Look are two of Nas' best 21st century tracks and both are produced by Salaam Remi.

Nas just needs to tell Remi to give him only tracks like that and skip the inspirational BS, but when you're 40+ it's hard to make those gutter tracks anymore.

Nas made Nasty and it was fine. People never tell him he needs to grow up or be x or y, no matter how childish he might act.

Also lol@ you basically saying "all nas needs to do is not pick bad beats".

:(

Nobody hates on those tracks though, or What Goes Around. He has heat but 7 out of 10 he's wack. Which is ironic considering he gave so many heat rocks to Amy Winehouse.

Fjordson

Yeah, she's terrible, despite being gorgeous (blue eyes, brown hair :whew:

Is Daenerys just a bad character in the book as well or is the show responsible for that?
I'd say it's the show. She ain't my favourite in the books by any means, but some of that is Martin dragging her story out a bit. She's pretty interesting overall.

And I actually don't totally hate Clarke, but yeah, she's gotten worse.

overcast

GoT has some bad young actors but most have gotten better since S1, whereas she has gotten worse. She's just bad. No subtlety at all.
Yeah, I like a few of the mains for sure. Still don't care for Jon Snow.
I'd say it's the show. She ain't my favourite in the books by any means, but some of that is Martin dragging her story out a bit. She's pretty interesting overall.

And I actually don't totally hate Clarke, but yeah, she's gotten worse.
I see. Interesting to know. I'll need to read them eventually.

That Count post. New kendrick track. Lupe.jpg

Tokubetsu

HELP

Awhile back someone posted a rap video that had like, some guy getting gurbstomped in a parking lot but instead of a head explosion it was like a vase that broke?

Fjordson

Yeah, I like a few of the mains for sure. Still don't care for Jon Snow.

I see. Interesting to know. I'll need to read them eventually.

That Count post. New kendrick track. Lupe.jpg
Yeah, they're great I think. And I enjoy the show and don't really care either way about changes or whatever, but the books are better. The large scale comes across even better and since it's all told from the point of view of various characters there's more depth to them compared to the show.

IrishNinja

Nas could drop a classic though.

DMX tho
id2oE.png

American Gangster was sonically cohesive tho
ZXCOrMZ.png

i appreciated this reference

Lyrically Nas can still make your top 5 look like Lawrence Fisburne's daughter's ass

christ spin-chan your words paint pictures man

again Remi's given him some absolute greats (and others too, PD pointed out Amy for one) but some stinkers as well. his efforts on say Streets Disciple are such a mixed bag cause even when i do like a few i don't think they fit nas' style

new terminator is going to be awesome

expect mediocrity brehs

the fuckery of the next couple months will be epic. brehs promise me yall won't do any drunk driving, I want you all alive and in this thread taking Ls or Ws.
QfEBYuB.png

-new Kendrick
-new Nas
-new Kanye
-Jay and Bey joint album (RIP Esch)
QfEBYuB.png

overcast

the fuckery of the next couple months will be epic. brehs promise me yall won't do any drunk driving, I want you all alive and in this thread taking Ls or Ws.
QfEBYuB.png

-new Kendrick
-new Nas
-new Kanye
-Jay and Bey joint album (RIP Esch)
QfEBYuB.png
Before it happens I wanna say, fuck all of you. Just so we're all aware this isn't a game.

This is cool. I'm
YN2skak.png
at Nas addressing these ghostwriting rumors. Dude that album came out like 6 years ago and no one even cares like that, move on. Maybe he got a computer for the first time a month ago.

That reddit ama from a while back really got to him.

that song is good though.

Looking forward to Kendrick's track dropping.

the fact that tde is pretty quiet right now suggests no new song. we'll see. I doubt Kendrick will just do one song though, that would be wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom