• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Whoppers are underrated brehs

bout to eat all this candy before i hand it out
QbadP.png

Esch

Banned
Never been a fan of BK. If Burger King was a rapper it'd be Prodigy. had a spark when it started, but now it's just garbage.

edit: oh, you mean candy

Esch

Banned
malt powder n general.

sorry esch i realized it might be interpreted as the burger after i wrote it

lol, ok if Prodigy is BK who is Wendy's, McDonalds etc?

Wendy's is Hov. Consistent product. Plenty of misses and stupid choices but brings the value.

Nas is McDonalds. An originator, he been here. Had his misses but he still a factor.

Ice Cube is in n out. West Coast classic. Maybe not as widely loved as the ones listed above, but still hella dope.

Kanye is 5 guys. Looks and tastes pretty good, and the fries are good, but after you're done you're sitting there like
yM1MfOc.png
cause you paid 12 dollars for some overpriced shit you could have copped from a pub for like 8, and it would have been better.

HiResDes

Wendy's is Hov. Consistent product. Plenty of misses and stupid choices but brings the value.

Nas is McDonalds. An originator, he been here. Had his misses but he still a factor.

Ice Cube is in n out. West Coast classic. Maybe not as widely loved as the ones listed above, but still hella dope.

Kanye is 5 guys. Looks and tastes pretty good, and the fries are good, but after you're done you're sitting there like
yM1MfOc.png
cause you paid 12 dollars for some overpriced shit you could have copped from a pub for like 8, and it would have been better.

Five Guys is good breh, you just described Smash Burger.

Best Chain Burgers

1. In N Out
2. Fatburger
3. Five Guys
4. Whataburger
5. White Castle
6. Frisch's Super Big Boy
7. Steak N Shake
8. Smash Burger
9. Culvers
10. Wendys

...Fuck McDonalds

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I thought Esch liked Nas. Comparing the God's Son to McDonald's is some next level shade.

Besides, if anything Jay would be Mickey D's because while everybody seems to hate the guy, he continues to push numbers. Granted, the product isn't very good but everybody has fond memories of the "good old days."

overcast

I don't really compare things like In-N-Out and Five Guys with Wendy's/McDonalds etc.

Any of my California GAF-Hoppers have The Habit? Really good and pretty cheap.

thabiz

BK is the worst of the worst. no way thats real meat, hell its not even synthetic meat. i dont know what the fuck that shit is.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Nas is KFC anyway. Used to be the best shit in town, now mostly produces garbage even if occasionally you'll get a good 2 piece. And you just know that if those fuckers every got the right cooks in the kitchen, they could still make some damn good chicken.

CRS

I don't really compare things like In-N-Out and Five Guys with Wendy's/McDonalds etc.

Any of my California GAF-Hoppers have The Habit? Really good and pretty cheap.

Yeah, every time I'd go to Santa Barbara on a record fix, I'd stop by Habit for a burger. Definitely give In-n-Out a run for their money.

Also, just looked them up and I never knew there were so fucking many, holy fucking shit.

Esch

Banned
I forgot about White Castle, definitely prefer Whiteys over BK/MCD/Wendys

No, stop it.

White Castle is sheer trash only for the simple fact that they refuse to dress their burgers and fries. Fuck I look like, opening up all their damn tiny burgers with my hands, putting on ketchup and mustard. Salting my fries. No, that's their job. I never understood why they did something so monumentally stupid till i signed up to neogaf.com, upon which i realized there exist a whole legion of fussy weirdos who special order everywhere they go because they can't tolerate basic things like onions, pickles, ketchup, mustard etc.

White Castle lost specifically for catering to the whims of these poorly raised people.

Esch

Banned
Well, obviously, those people need to be purged. But Popeyes would have to a rapper who everybody loved and was still putting numbers up.

Also, Em is totally White Castle. For obvious reasons

Id go with chick fil a or chipotle. Both based on stuff from other cultures, but flipped for white people.

HiResDes

No, stop it.

White Castle is sheer trash only for the simple fact that they refuse to dress their burgers and fries. Fuck I look like, opening up all their damn tiny burgers with my hands, putting on ketchup and mustard. Salting my fries. No, that's their job. I never understood why they did something so monumentally stupid till i signed up to neogaf.com, upon which i realized there exist a whole legion of fussy weirdos who special order everywhere they go because they can't tolerate basic things like onions, pickles, ketchup, mustard etc.

White Castle lost specifically for catering to the whims of these poorly raised people.

White Castle Burgers use the highest grade of beef out of all of the major franchises. When you bite into their little burgers you get a very big flavor that's pure and concentrated. The addition of ketchup, mustard, mayo would only defile the burger's greatness. The culmination of succulent beef, soft slightly moistened bread, cheesey cheese, and delicious onions results in a harmonious oral climax that keeps me coming back for more.

codhand

No, stop it.

aqDwC.png

HiResDes

Post doesn't make sense, the only thing white castle burgers are missing are wack ass condiments...Their fries have salt just not a shit ton.

Toku from Florida?

97a.gif

best fast food burger place.. don't really have one tbh. When I get food out its rarely at Mcdonalds or Burger king.. Usually for something fast I go for Subway even though I've kinda gotten tired of it.

I'd probably choose Mcdonalds for the basic burger. Can't go wrong with $1.30 Jr. Chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom