• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
YO THIS BIG GUCCI SOSA

WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS COME FROM

EDIT: THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING TRAP TAPE THIS YEAR WHAT THE FUCK

PBY

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btji2KEKMq0

tate2.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__QW6xzbpg

lilkhaed.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsvWz4Aj4nQ

tumblr_mbnwmpyA1G1qbh0eio2_500_zps063ec3fb.gif~c200

HiResDes

You need to listen to this big Gucci sosa
Hope it's better than Back from the Dead 2, I think I kept two songs from that basura
So what do you brehs have planned for Halloween I'll be pining and chillin with my friends might hit a couple of parties later.

I was Kanye last night (Yeezus to be exact, leather pants, gold chain, bracelets, gold ring, premium white t-shirt, all black high tops) hard ladies mirrin my fit all night.

...Today I have to be DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba.

Fjordson

Going out and doing the damn thing, but I respect it.
Yessir. Keeping it simple lol

Man I wish I was back in the Bay for the Parade wore my Giants hat pretty proudly yesterday.
Nice. Yeah, it's been crazy for sports here lately. Especially for SF once the Warriors move to their arena in a few years.

I wanted to order one of the World Series hoodies after we won, but I forgot that that shit is like $85 so I just grabbed a shirt.

he's right it's a pretty good tape. the beats are whooop. but more importantly these two obviously work well together.

but monster got most of my time right now.

IrishNinja

ya'll stay jacking photos off my facebook eh

So this is where good beats go to die

in one
*edit: HHN? wait where do you stay lo

Gucci hasn't sounded this good in a looooong time he's rapping his ass off. Keef too

i mean that's a pretty low bar then i guess?

Jay wasn't ready for that EX dashing straight. Got caught not blocking...happens to the best of us.

#thedualities?

So what do you brehs have planned for Halloween I'll be pining and chillin with my friends might hit a couple of parties later.

was supposed to have a nice house party thing but i think that's falling through since my boy's ducking phone calls from too many people, just as well since i'm supposed to be moving today/this weekend i guess, but sucks all the same

might as well take a pic with the costume later anyway

PBY

Banned
he's right it's a pretty good tape. the beats are whooop. but more importantly these two obviously work well together.

but monster got most of my time right now.
I agree with this. Monster is the better tape for me, Gucci Sosa gets me more hype tho.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Giants parade with the wife and then we'll see Nightcrawler at like 5
we're getting old and boring

im doing the same thing! but with my girlfriend and minus the giants parade and ill go see Nightcrawler on Saturday because I don't think she wants to see that.

Trap tape of the year for me might still be Give Em Hell, but man that Yung Gleesh Cleansides Finest 3 goes so fucking hard...Can't believe people weren't feeling it. Monster is rising up too. And King L's Louie and FreeManManSavage deserve mentions as well so far.

Like how do you hear this piff and not start dancing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_QfVcrCHuE
I like just about every song in Give Em Hell. Shit is just pure energy.

Halloween Horror Nights when my lady gets off. Gotta get away from the house before the kids come around.

edit: Orlando
It was my first HHN this year and going on Halloween sounds awful. Those lines were all 1+ long on a random Thursday night. Unless you're buying a fast pass, then more power to you. Walking Dead house was dope AF though.

IrishNinja

It was my first HHN this year and going on Halloween sounds awful. Those lines were all 1+ long on a random Thursday night. Unless you're buying a fast pass, then more power to you. Walking Dead house was dope AF though.

havent been in years but yeah, that was my experience too - im told either go mad early (early oct/late sep?) or buy the pass to get the most out of it

wait how many of ya'll are central FL? damn, its just me & tokus in the south and im down for an excuse to meet up sometime tho

havent been in years but yeah, that was my experience too - im told either go mad early (early oct/late sep?) or buy the pass to get the most out of it

wait how many of ya'll are central FL? damn, its just me & tokus in the south and im down for an excuse to meet up sometime tho
I live in Strip Club Capital and never been

overcast

I went to a big party last Saturday (went as Shaun), got drunk with friends and attractive ladies. Think I'm staying in tonight and playing Bayo 2 with some beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom