• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toku affiliated with Florida?

97a.gif

overcast

Got a check up cause of pain in my balls, turns out it's probably just a Varicocele.

Hopefully it's gone soon. I'm happy I'm good, had me thinking about life doe.

Got a check up cause of pain in my balls, turns out it's probably just a Varicocele.

Hopefully it's gone soon. I'm happy I'm good, had me thinking about life doe.

My friend just messaged our group saying he's pissing blood after going in raw on some chick he knew

ayyyyyy

Detox

Toomp, Shawty Redd, Mannie Fresh and Don Cannon and you got a classic.

This is one of those mythical albums that can actually get made Jeezy is off Def Jam and I think Grand Hustle is indie. JZA and Tip still fuck with each other. This shit going to be special, please don't put on your label with features.

CRS

Brehs, just got our first rain in fucking foreverrrrrrrr.

That smell the Earth gives off after it just started raining... :ahh: :mjcry: :blessed:

Camp Lo

Banned
It was my first HHN this year and going on Halloween sounds awful. Those lines were all 1+ long on a random Thursday night. Unless you're buying a fast pass, then more power to you. Walking Dead house was dope AF though.

Yeah, we hauled ass when we saw all the traffic, went to see Carlos Mencia instead.

PlayDat

That Antwon remix is nice. Gave the album a whole new concept (which is to say it has a concept at all since the original didn't feel like it had one). I don't think I like what they did with Mr. Intercontinental though. The producers aren't listed in the track titles for the download I got so I'm not exactly sure who remixed it.

Did I miss the boat on getting a free copy of IVRY? I've entered my email address into the Fool's Gold page for it twice now in the past week and they haven't sent it to me yet. They have buy links up, but they all redirect to the same page. I see it's a sponsored mixtape on Datpiff. I'm assuming that means I can grab it with a clear conscience?

Downloaded my first Boosie tape earlier today.

White Castle is great for those 2-3 times a year you need to clean your system out. Some people go on a water diet to cleanse themselves. I order 4 jalapeño burgers, a sack of fries, and a sack of clams. Tastes great but more importantly you empty your entire colon afterwards.

Just talking about White Castle can give you the runs. I'm on the toilet right now, big dump. All I ate today was some baked salmon, quinoa with green beans, and candy.

Tokubetsu

Just talking about White Castle can give you the runs. I'm on the toilet right now, big dump. All I ate today was some baked salmon, quinoa with green beans, and candy.

Quinoa is the biggest bullshit. What a garbage food.That shit shoulda stayed in whatever south american country it came from.

quinoa is shitty as hell, absolutely.

anyways just watched addams family values again. wednesday addams is one of the GOAT characters i tell you what.

dressing up as early late 80s/early 90s inspired rock kid tomorrow for a party. decided i'd do it after i went on a binge of watching early 90s idiot comedies like bill and ted, waynes world and airheads.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
brehs

Soul Food might be my song of the year.

K.R.I.T. god fucking damn. So many feels. Talk about touching the right 90s spots.

EDIT: New Boosie and Nas singles are both straight. Boosie's caught me by surprise. Pure real talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom