• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
zPItktw.jpg

Lol, like no effort put into this at all. Virgil half-blurred, put God Level on there for some reason.

didn't even list No Answers, smh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
KTT users are everyone. Half are the OT hip-hop thread posters, the other half are regulars here on the low, and ironically enough I'm not one of them. Soon we will be NeoKTT.

HiResDes

It's nice to be able to go the /b of hip-hop when the pace in here gets really slow even if most of the posters seem to be quite idiotic.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

who told trinidad james that saying the same thing three times in a row was dope? because they did him a grave disservice.

KTT users are everyone. Half are the OT hip-hop thread posters, the other half are regulars here on the low, and ironically enough I'm not one of them. Soon we will be NeoKTT.

It's nice to be able to go the /b of hip-hop when the pace in here gets really slow even if most of the posters seem to be quite idiotic.

shit Its here and the coli "the booth" for me, but nobody is as fresh as here though

HiResDes

I' was rewatching Princess Mononoke today and didn't realize until halfway that the subtitles were off and I was able to get it all only because I used to watch it so much back in the day.

Finna watch hook and good will hunting

Or maybe the birdcage

Fuck man, rip to the gawd

Edit: cowboy bebop dub is better than subs, I also watched gurren lagann dubbed because it wasn't bad.

Esch

Banned
I'd rather watch an awful dub than an sub. Mostly because I like to multitask, though.

This is not good enzo. You should bask in the #dualities and enjoy the way different languages tickle your brain, friend.

The only dub of anything I've liked better than the sub was the Yu Yu Hakusho one. And maybe a couple old kung fu flicks like Riki-Oh because they rewrote and delivered the dialogue in the funniest ways possible.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
if we ever become NeoKTT, i'm going out robin williams style

the fuck man.

the only dub that matters is dragon ball z and that's only because goku sounds like a girl in the subbed ver. for all you non sub watching scrubs using stupid excuses like "I want to multi task" should be ashamed at the level of scust you bring to this thread.

Plenty of good dubs out there nowadays for people to watch without being disgusted at them for not just watching with subs.

Say that as someone who mainly doesn't wait for dubs too and just goes straight for sub

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
its not about waiting for dubs. Subs are just the superior version.

also one more exception to the sub rule would be full metal alchemist though you could watch it both subbed or dubbed. god that was a great anime.

CRS

It bugs me when people are watching a movie, tv show, etc. and they have their eyes glued to their fucking phone/computer/tablet/whatever. Their attention span is practically nonexistent.

I don't think I'll ever be the kind of person that has the TV on for background noise. I'll put it on some music or podcast instead.

'MONEY TREES' what does this mean?
Money trees?
I don't get it.
Money trees. thank you.

"Dreams of me getting shaded under a money tree." I took it as another way of saying mo money mo problems. Success breeds complacency and envy, and is the perfect place for shade (double entente: shade as in comfort (from the heat), shade as in disrespect/shady behavior).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom