• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Haven't had a chance to update my X1 in a while, but I had the new Andre Martel on there, which me and baby been bumping and warming up to even more. Everyone should check it out mind altering beats and a very tolerable emcee at the helm.

codhand

Wu Tang - Ruckus In B Minor (censored)
luvWyvp.gif

frustrated.gif

Another dope interview. Really sounds like he's not concerned about radio at all, and he straight up said there won't be another Swimming Pools.

I like his mindset. Personally I may be dusty but I don't begrudge radio shit. I'm moreso surprised at how vapid radio rap is right now across the board. There isn't a CD/LR Kanye doing non-conventional radio shit right now.

It sounded like the Grammy's thing was what made him switch up his focus when hes talking about wanting to chase the fame but it didn't fulfill him when he tried.

Nibel

Another dope interview. Really sounds like he's not concerned about radio at all, and he straight up said there won't be another Swimming Pools.

I like his mindset. Personally I may be dusty but I don't begrudge radio shit. I'm moreso surprised at how vapid radio rap is right now across the board. There isn't a CD/LR Kanye doing non-conventional radio shit right now.

Yup. While his first single might have not been groundbreaking, I like where he is right now with his mind.

Only thing that disappoints me is that from the looks of it the album won't be out in this year.

And yeah, I feel the same about current radio rap.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So gibbs got shot at huh? Glad the dude didn't get hit but I guess we know what his next albums gonna be about now...

I know he'll spin this, and I'm truly glad nobody died, but you know. Getting shot at, running away and telling the cops which way the shooter went doesn't sound like the makings of a great album.

big ander

I hope the next gibbs project just has 3 or 4 songs about getting shot at. I need more verses about restaurants.

watching this Kendrick video is like eating four kraft singles straight, but it also weirdly made me appreciate the song just a little more. still a 5/10 at best thanks to the hokey loop and first two verses, but the last third of the song gets better with each listen. and the video being corny with all the dancing and "look how posi we're being though" vibe somehow makes me appreciate what he's trying to do a bit more. but there's still an overblown wtf element to it, like dude who's about to blow his brains out before he hears kendrick rap outside his window. what?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
somelovelost.jpeg

Joe Budden - Some Love Lost EP. Think I'll check this out, but there's way too much else on my plate ATM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsccDA4JNE

ASAP Rocky performing "Pretty Flacko 2". Thought this was dope.
Sounds like a banger. I'm ready for Rocky to come back.

This is okay; I need to check out her new album.

Lol it's incredible how much more entertaining and informative this was than the Hot97 video.

And we all wonder why the industry blackballed him.

So glad they made a full series out of this. #allduckeverything #levelstothisduckshit

DYING @ the RiFF RaFF segment

Gonna let y'all beta test this.

Slaughterhouse-Ya'll Already know:

http://nahright.com/news/2014/11/03/slaughterhouse-yall-ready-know-prod-by-dj-premier/

I'm liking it. Is this off Shady XV?
Video too.

Yeah, it's off of Shady XV. Super dope, Preemo did his thing :wow, but all of the MCs came correct too.

omg this was so cheesy, not even in a self-aware way

I await for kenneth stans to make some GIFs out of his awkward cholo dancing and that suicide dude and use it everywhere though

It's okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom