• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

10 2 10 is better than any song on XXX

iyA5SOZLNWWBQ.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol the entirety of XXX? GTFO. Maybe the first 18 songs, but no need to exaggerate. Need to keep it real and give Danny the credit he deserves.

EDIT: And not Blunt After Blunt.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
'I don't fuck with you' was just starting to make me warm up slightly to lil sean. I even admitted he's starting to level up to medium sean.
But this absurdity is making me reevaluate that thought.

*anime girl staring into the wind*

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Non-trollishly, I wonder who will have the best verse on Detroit vs. Everybody. If Em wasn't absolutely terrible at pushing artists and his cosign wasn't worth so little, he could use such a thing to help give those artists a boost. I feel like every time he gives Trick Trick a verse he's secretly terrified of saying no even though I'm sure dude understands.

Why would Trick Trick fuck with Em for putting the city on? People forget that Em was Proof's best friend, if that doesn't give you a hood pass nothing will. He's been cool with Trick Trick for awhile.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Why would Trick Trick fuck with Em for putting the city on? People forget that Em was Proof's best friend, if that doesn't give you a hood pass nothing will. He's been cool with Trick Trick for awhile.
He wouldn't. Trick wouldn't ever do something sideways at Em, but I still think it's a weird relationship considering how the collaborations come out.

He wouldn't. Trick wouldn't ever do something sideways at Em, but I still think it's a weird relationship considering how the collaborations come out.

Nearly every big rapper from Detroit fucks with Trick Trick though. Dude is a local legend basically, most cities have someone like that - minus the gang shit, outside of LA.

Detroit v Everybody seems like it's a posse cut of old legends and new guys/girl.

All these old men rapping about drugs and chains. they should grow up
sass1.png

Lotta wack flows all over that. Will never listen again.

I listened twice, gave it another shot. Eh...I don't want to hear Method Man telling me to pull my pants up. Nah...

Cappa sounds like he's reading his verse aloud moreso than rapping. This is the track RZA sent to Rick Rubin btw; he asked for ODB vocals to liven up the track but instead it just sounds messy. Beat isn't bad but it sounds like something you'd really need to dominate rap wise, not simply exist on top of. I can imagine Black Thought murdering that track for instance.

It's over. 0 for 3.

Trick Trick kinda got everyone on that Random Axe song he was on. Wouldn't be surprised if he comes off hard and leaves all the other dudes feeling tired on this Em joint.

RJT

The beat on the new Wu track is pretty good, but yeah, these guys can't make a group track nowadays... They should stick to solo albums and occasional colabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom