• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorheez

What the fuck is wrong with kendrick now? Like, the shit actually bothers me, dude had so much potential and now he's doing... Whatever that is. I feel like hes hiding some huge secret from the world or is pulling some kind of prank. Or maybe he is just loopy now, fame got to him guys

And don't nobody think about quoting me a few pages back calling out you bruhs for turning on king kendrick because this video and song is just too much to deal with. Dude is poppin up between commercials while I'm watching the game and rubbing my face in it

Esch

Banned
I'd rather die than live in America.

KGjg6tk.gif

What the fuck is wrong with kendrick now? Like, the shit actually bothers me, dude had so much potential and now he's doing... Whatever that is. I feel like hes hiding some huge secret from the world or is pulling some kind of prank. Or maybe he is just loopy now, fame got to him guys

And don't nobody think about quoting me a few pages back calling out you bruhs for turning on king kendrick because this video and song is just too much to deal with. Dude is poppin up between commercials while I'm watching the game and rubbing my face in it

Nigga it's been one song

Esch

Banned

Stan for wastemen just because they cape for the same things you do, brehs. I guess that's why you're stanning Kennecc's new immortal technique-cum-jurassic 5 wack moves, even though the music is awful, just because it's 'lyrical', and 'doesn't follow the radio'.

ibhRNR4Hx6Iji3.gif

Stan for wastemen just because they cape for the same things you do, brehs. I guess that's why you're stanning Kennecc's new immortal technique-cum-jurassic 5 wack moves, even though the music is awful, just because it's 'lyrical', and 'doesn't follow the radio'.

ibhRNR4Hx6Iji3.gif

breh I literally just googled "worst football premier managers" and picked the first one.

cacophony

ive never understood any brands like that. been trill, hba ,pyrex etc

everything looks tacky as shit and why would i want to wear clothing that is promoting a clothing line?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HBA has some cool looking stuff, as does OFF-WHITE to a lesser extent, but yeah most is corny as fuck. It's targeted at people who feel their image needs to be vetted by price and street affiliation and is, as you'd expect, pretty successful.

DominoKid

ive never understood any brands like that. been trill, hba ,pyrex etc

everything looks tacky as shit and why would i want to wear clothing that is promoting a clothing line?

well those brands are a special brand of suck. i'd be embarassed to see folks rocking that IRL.

supreme is like straight up bland basics but they slap that box logo or SUPREME on it and it's like gold in clothing form. i just don't get why you would fork out for anything but the most unique pieces. even the little knickknacks are priced ridiculous. and then all that shit resells for 2 or 3x.

i liked that supreme hockey jersey that frank ocean wore. that's about it from these brands. the giant logo makes motherfuckers look like nascars

Esch

Banned
i just think it's funny theres a weird internet subculture surrounding fruity offshoots of trap music, clothes that make you look like a questionable goth rapper, and sneakers. when you meet a true, blue-blood hypebeast in real life it's incredible.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
how many male role models must have died in your family for you to walk out of the house wearing shit that says "PUSSY NIGGA" on the front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom