• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathos

Banned
gafhop how are you holding up now, having had a day to deal with the fact that azealia banks just Beyoncéd the most significant hiphop recording since pink friday roman reloaded: the re-up into your lives?
jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

gafhop how are you holding up now, having had a day to deal with the fact that azealia banks just Beyoncéd the most significant hiphop recording since pink friday roman reloaded: the re-up into your lives?

she's irrelevant, go back to where you came from and at least try to come up with a female rapper who people talk about like Iggy, Dej Loaf or some shit

Dereck

Aesop Rock tailored his usual out of space WTF does that shit mean lyricism for some more accessible shit and I liked that

HiResDes

Damn Shinobi was an OG he got me into some boom bap acts I'd never heard of over the years and could make some pretty ill production himself. I'm a bit salty right now.

Thats when you know you fucked up, ya boys mad when you go off on Lupe Fiasco dumb-smart-dumb nigga shit. Like whoa...I used to hang out with ol dude brehs

studyguy

Yo what the fuck just happened on the last page?
Also I somehow never listened to Thundercat's solo shit. All bummed and shit having to work on Saturday and this helps keep it groovy.

Yo what the fuck just happened on the last page?
Also I somehow never listened to Thundercat's solo shit. All bummed and shit having to work on Saturday and this helps keep it groovy.
I'm pretty happy today is my last Saturday for a long time. Been working 6 days/70 hours a week at my full time job for the past 3 months and now I have a better position that I will get a more money than I get right now without having to do all the overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom