• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
what the hell is that?
pkflC.gif

Fjordson

Damn, this is dope.

Loved Fallout 3 because it did exactly what I always wanted GTA and other open world games to do, give me a reason to explore every last inch of the map because you never knew what was hiding away in some random cave or burnt out truck. I still play New Vegas every so often as well.
I will be all over fallout 4 day one.
Agreed. Lots of gaffers dislike FO 3, but I really enjoyed it. Still hyped for FO 4 from Bethesda even though I do prefer New Vegas.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fallout seems like an interesting game, not to play though. Combat is as scust as every other Bethesda game and the world couldn't carry me through how painful that was. I can see why people would like it but that + the post apocalyptic aesthetic don't do much for me.

Fantastic beginning to the game though.

Fallout seems like an interesting game, not to play though. Combat is as scust as every other Bethesda game and the world couldn't carry me through how painful that was. I can see why people would like it but that + the post apocalyptic aesthetic don't do much for me.

Fantastic beginning to the game though.

That's basically how I feel about the Fallout games they're gameplay looks janky as fuck imo another reason I'm not fucking with Elder Scrolls either.

I played Fallout 3 for about 20 hours just because of all the cool shit I heard you could do lmao. Once I destroyed the town I was done with the game pretty much. I loved New Vegas though a lot. I probably would enjoy Bethesda games more if their games had good/interesting writing for the most part.

overcast

Fallout 3 was a big game in my circle, but I never go into it really. Has a cool ass atmosphere/world for sure.

Yet, I can't wait for a Fallout 4.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
on some real shit t-pain is one of the most talented cats in hip-hop. he catches way too much undue hate. you should check out Three Ringz. it's one of my favorite pop-rap albums.
With every chance I get I will reiterate that Up Down was jam of the year last year.

black card, party in the backyaaaard

Stoicville is good too.

Courage

I love the combat in Fallout. VATS system is so simple and satisfying to use. Those slowmo headshots with the increased gore perk was my bread and butter.

Fjordson

Yeah, I was fine with the combat. Mainly because of VATS.

Though I still prefer the crpg gameplay in Fallout 1 and 2. They still hold up as some of the best RPG's ever imo. And the setting is arguably presented even better in those than in 3 or New Vegas. Just really well written with tons of good quests.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gore generally doesn't do anything for me in games. In Fallout I always felt like someone was trying to take a wet shit on my screen when the game slowed down. Sort of reminds me of how gore in older games used to be a bunch of red blocks.. but uprezzed.

It's semi-tolerable in Gears because of how it's presented, but even still it often comes down to there being indistinct grey matter on the ground.

EDIT: Troy Ave on Ebro in the Morning. They talk about the Makonnen beef, and I am now aware that that dude is a hairdresser, cosmetology license and all. That explains.. a lot.

IrishNinja

i wish i could get into the first two fallouts but man that style ages....anyway i platted 3 on PS3 so i clearly loved the fuck out of it, but again spend too much time with something and you see it break, i guess. got NV on steam, still gotta get into that one day.

is that hail mary malllon on stream anywhere?

Not an RPG but close...lol

50-Cent-Blood-On-The-Sand_XB360_RGB_FOB.jpg

this game >>> gears, at least SP anyway. such a sleeper hit.

Esch

Banned
yeah, we gon learn some new ways to compare our dicks to guns and our guns to dicks, and some corny punchlines about celebrities.

PlayDat

I'm lttp on Lord Steppington. I'm surprised at how competent Alc is as a rapper. He lacks mic presence, but I think he's better than most people give him credit for. The only other album by him I own is Russian Roulette so I haven't really heard him rap since Hold You Down.

El-P, Alchemist or Kno, who's the best rapper? Each is an A-tier producer, each one released an album this year and all 3 get an undue amount of shit for their rhyming ability.

I'd go El > Kno > Alc.

HiResDes

I'm lttp on Lord Steppington. I'm surprised at how competent Alc is as a rapper. He lacks mic presence, but I think he's better than most people give him credit for. The only other album by him I own is Russian Roulette so I haven't really heard him rap since Hold You Down.

El-P, Alchemist or Kno, who's the best rapper? Each is an A-tier producer, each one released an album this year and all 3 get an undue amount of shit for their rhyming ability.

I'd go El > Kno > Alc.
Alc over Kno for sure.

Cheddahz

Banned

I'd go El > Kno > Alc.

KANYE WEST

Camp Lo

Banned

The man behind the music for the 1960’s TV version of Iron Man sued Ghostface in 2011 for infringing on the copyright of the program’s theme song. Ghostface sampled the “Iron Man Theme” for his 2000 album Supreme Clientele.

“That’s super wack… that goes back to Supreme Clientele. RZA put the skits on there and now years later, I don’t know what’s going on with Marvel, but they just trying to come at the kid,” said Ghostface. “I got my lawyers in there trying to squash it all. I think it’s an old man. I think they woke this dude up or something.”

Ghost needs to back down off this shit.

So, I've been on a Roots kick sort of and been relistening to my favorite albums of them (Game Theory, How I Got Over and Undun) and...well, how come Black Thought isn't mentioned more? He's incredible yet I never see him in any Top 10 lists! He's seriously super underrated

Esch

Banned
So, I've been on a Roots kick sort of and been relistening to my favorite albums of them (Game Theory, How I Got Over and Undun) and...well, how come Black Thought isn't mentioned more? He's incredible yet I never see him in any Top 10 lists! He's seriously super underrated
No dolo career of note.

thabiz

The whole thing is fucking acapella lmao

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

codhand

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you want that PRhyme hoody, don't even front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom