• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

Theory: Everything with KRIT went downhill when he started growing that dirty beard out.

Discuss.

uh oh

458348994.jpg

JEKKI

fuuuuuckin Dom Kennedy seriously fuck this guy!!!

I've had beef with this guy in the past for being terrible but now he strikes again!!

I'm listening to the new DJ Quik album and he has a guest verse on this track called "Life Jacket" which also happens to be a single:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wku3bgDkcQ

on the 2nd verse DJ Quik closes by saying "I'm rhymin', you ramblin'"

which is soon followed by Dom Kennedy spitting one of the worst verses I've heard in 2014.

what's worse, is he doesnt even do 16 bars... the guy's going on for well over 24, rapping about absolutely nothing, AFTER Quik makes a comment about rambling...

this the type of shyt that made Canibus have beef with LL Cool J, except aint no beef gonna happen here coz Dom Kennedy cant rap for shit and beefing with the guy who made "Dollaz and Sense" aka the best diss record ever is enough to end his career,

which he shouldnt even have to begin with coz the guy is just awful!!!

I've heard Chingy rap over Quik beats and I'll take that any day over Dom Kennedy.

fuckin Chingy!!!

so fuck you Dom Kennedy, he's a terrible rapper and just needs to stop!!

I've had beef with this guy in the past for being terrible but now he strikes again!!

I'm listening to the new DJ Quik album and he has a guest verse on this track called "Life Jacket" which also happens to be a single:

which is soon followed by Dom Kennedy spitting one of the worst verses I've heard in 2014.

what's worse, is he doesnt even do 16 bars... the guy's going on for well over 24, rapping about absolutely nothing, AFTER Quik makes a comment about rambling...

this the type of shyt that made Canibus have beef with LL Cool J, except aint no beef gonna happen here coz Dom Kennedy cant rap for shit and beefing with the guy who made "Dollaz and Sense" aka the best diss record ever is enough to end his career,

I've heard Chingy rap over Quik beats and I'll take that any day over Dom Kennedy.

fuckin Chingy!!!

Wow Lol I'm listening to the song right now and I enjoy Dom's verse on it.

Nah, rotten apple has a grittiness that I like. Felt like banks created his own album rather than trying to make a G Unit album, and he got burned because of it

I haven't listened to the album in years but I don't really remember that many standout tracks on it compared to his first album.

Vorheez

I haven't listened to the album in years but I don't really remember that many standout tracks on it compared to his first album.
Radio play will do that, that's kind of what I meant by him getting burned

Survival, Stranger, and Change are amongst my favorite rap songs ever

fuckin Chingy!!!

LMAO I swear you been dissing Dom for years

carry on tho

I thought Em really phoned it in actually. A whole lotta words not saying anything impressive, even in a purely technical rappity rap way.

Big Sean and Royce were OK I guess. Weak track.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
nvm I'm just gonna wait for a better rip

Don't get the hate for the beat though. Kind of standard for Em I guess, but it serves it's purpose, reminds me of Toy Soldiers in places which is a plus.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
These ninjas let Big Sean have the best verse. Shit.

Did he and Danny make up?
They're both a bit passive aggressive last I remember. Sean's more like whatever who cares, Danny still seems upset. I bet they're cool now though.

Danny Brown sticks out like a sore thumb on that track, but it's good he's getting that look, which is pretty much why he was upset at Sean and others in the first place. Maybe he'll be a bit more chill now.

"Get Me Right" on Theophilus London's album is straight David Wise Donkey Kong

I'm kinda feeling this album

Edit: WHEW the beat on "Do Girls" where did this album come from

HiResDes

People acting like they shouldn't be feeling Vibes, like it's a guilty pleasure or some shit. Shit seems perfectly crafted and well made to me.

IrishNinja

blame bears not badu brehs

thanks fam

It is a sequel though

50_Cent_Bulletproof.jpg

its so very much better than that junk though

GAF-Hop |OTXII| It was all good just a page ago

this is a contender in my eyes, this entire OT has been fuckery loaded

shoulda seen this coming...cant do much about it either, let that one go ghost

I don't understand the appeal for YelaWolf

tumblr_lrupdvfdS31qco0xco1_400.gif

Yoooooo is that Khaled?

phew, i was worried they were lowering the budget of my netflix daredevil show & that was fisk

Were at the point where Kendrick is getting hated on while Azealia Banks is in niggas top 5.

This. Is. Gaf-Hop.

also a thread title contender in here somewhere

it's as if he dumped a bucket of ice on his career

...damn.

eatin after mallon, thanks biz

I think part of it is that KRIT kinda raps a little like Pimp C but instead of a reckless no fucks given swagged out southern rapper it all comes together like old man porch Cunninglynguistskanye or something. There's a disconnect there. He has a kind of dad rap feel to him that can't be shaken, even on his 'i fuck hoes' tracks.

what's funny is i know a few dudes kinda like how you're describing here, and they don't bump krit. shit's sad.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
just started rewatching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

wasn't there talks of a jazzy jeff/smith reunion record?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
People acting like they shouldn't be feeling Vibes, like it's a guilty pleasure or some shit. Shit seems perfectly crafted and well made to me.
First time I heard of Theo was around the time Mickey Factz and some of those weirder backpacker rappers I didn't really mess with came out, so he's been forever associated with them and I never really gave him a proper shot until now.

DominoKid

First time I heard of Theo was around the time Mickey Factz and some of those weirder backpacker rappers I didn't really mess with came out, so he's been forever associated with them and I never really gave him a proper shot until now.

Theo was pretty shitty until 2011 when his sound/image started coming together. This is the tightest it's been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom