• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablito

Finally got mine
1AAFmge.png

injurai

Banned
sometimes, I wonder if RiFF RaFF is actually real

it's obviously put on

the question though is it who he wants to become, or does he intend to drop it on a dime

from what I can tell he would rather be that and revel in all that it brings him until the well is dry

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
sometimes, I wonder if RiFF RaFF is actually real

I realized when I got to Time on his album that he's just another Lonely Island/Flynt Flossy act. It's not as obvious but the more I listen to him, the more I realize there is no way in hell he is serious.

edit: The fuck, is that Rick Ross naked taking a shit?

Camp Lo

Banned
I realized when I got to Time on his album that he's just another Lonely Island/Flynt Flossy act. It's not as obvious but the more I listen to him, the more I realize there is no way in hell he is serious.

edit: The fuck, is that Rick Ross naked taking a shit?

you don't get buck naked when you take a shit?? liberate yourself breh

siddx

you don't get buck naked when you take a shit?? liberate yourself breh

I don't, because i'm not a toddler getting potty trained.
But thats not my issue anyway. The amount of people who want to see Officer Ricky butt nekid dropping a maybach is exactly 0.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I got bored at work and watched all 18 minutes of that cypher. It honestly was pretty good. Lowered expectations and all, but everybody did alright.

Still, acapella is a sure sign of feeling yourself too much, Shady still yelling, Crooked I changed his name to some silly shit, Budden is still crying and Joell is still laughingly talking about how he runs shit while on his bosses cypher. Yela and Crooked had the best. Em did the rap really fast about nothing shit, but it was alright.

siddx

He's just making a classic gafhop exaggeration to get a reaction. We all do it. Anyone who honestly thinks riff raff is more talented than yelawolf was shaken too hard as a baby.

Koozek

"Get Me Right" on Theophilus London's album is straight David Wise Donkey Kong

I'm kinda feeling this album

Edit: WHEW the beat on "Do Girls" where did this album come from

Yeah, this album is way better than I expected. I somehow couldn't get into his older stuff back in the days.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
if you guys are down for more Gaming fuckery, the upcoming AC Unity review thread looks to be a classic

thabiz

i seriously cant read gaming side anymore. EVERYTHING is a problem or issue. these people seriously have nothing better to do. self entitled little pukes.

Cheddahz

Banned
gamers think they're entitled because they post in a video game forum, so their opinion (according to them) should be the way a game is made

the internet has really ruined gaming (for me at least) and that's why i don't really post in the gaming side of this site anymore

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i seriously cant read gaming side anymore. EVERYTHING is a problem or issue. these people seriously have nothing better to do. self entitled little pukes.
#StopInsignificantIssue
#BringBackNicheGame
#ImNotSayingPortItToPCButPortItToPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom