• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=931054

mj-laughing.gif

The fact that D posted that thread gave it no credibility in the first place.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Ferg went downhill after the beat dropped. Ferg sounding so corny over a lifeless beat.

New Ghost is okay, he's not really doing much on the mic though. Would love to hear Action Bronson kill that beat.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Okay now I'm convinced Ross must've taken a bullet for Jay or some shit the way he's getting features one very album.

Song is garbo, mostly because of Timbaland and that crummy hook. Ross verses are okay.
Scraping pennies together for those features. Or Rozay promised some organs for Jays future needs #Illuminati #FollowTheMoney

We done seen that already, fam, multiple times.
with no airbrush.

She gonna have to show us her birth canal at this point to get a click from me.

yeah it's a bomb booty but lol it's just...you've seen it so much it's just whatever at this point.

Courage

I think that song retroactively shits on Devil Is A Lie. How do you have Jay go from one of the best verses of the year to some generic hook.

IrishNinja

kamspy outchea arguing in OT about obamacare

between this & shinobi's rant: RZA tried to warn ya'll about devils puttin fluoride in the water

Esch

Banned
kamspy outchea arguing in OT about obamacare

between this & shinobi's rant: RZA tried to warn ya'll about devils puttin fluoride in the water

All the OGs are on that right wing conspiracy tip. You and siddx bout to start telling me about how to protect me from reptiles and chemtrails with orgone conducting pyramids.

jbt3jift3wRQsh.png

IrishNinja

peterboy out here stanning for the tea party

son's banking now, we should've seen the rethuglican writings on the wall

All the OGs are on that right wing conspiracy tip. You and siddx bout to start telling me about how to protect me from reptiles and chemtrails with orgone conducting pyramids.

jbt3jift3wRQsh.png

oh, so you think that's all just a big joke, then? guess they already got to you fam #staywoke

Tokubetsu

son's banking now, we should've seen the rethuglican writings on the wall

oh, so you think that's all just a big joke, then? guess they already got to you fam #staywoke

Isn't peterboy cuban-american too? Don't think I've ever met a democratic cuban the decade plus I've spent in South Fl.

It's only been shifting a little lately because of immigration shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom