• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

"Dudes out chea really trying to front like they don't suck dick in 2024. Sexual insecurities like whoa in this mothafucka. Got a black woman president and niggas still on that 'I don't swallow' tip"
KRrHQ.png

Like I said y'all, ass eating revolution. GAF-Hop 5 years from now:

"Y'all aint gettin pegged out here? It's 2019 and you never let a girl blow your back out?"
czrNNqR.png

"I'm bout to eat brehs. Just got back from Krogers. Got a thick, clean cucumber, some PVC pipe, and some canola oil. My girl picked up a ferret. Bout to have a great night
vzOriTo.png
" - Courage, 2018

The real news of this page is that a lot of yall are dating chicks with dirty asses. Cuz when the stomach start growlin and the panty marks start showin then the gas starts flowin. Fecal dusty ass chicks smh, and yall some dusty ass dudes too.

Look at you, look at you look at you.
v0pJ0Wk.gif

this new OT...we're needin this people

Tokubetsu

If y'all healthy and well right now fam, make sure you eating right, and juicing well brehs. This flu got me thinking about my dead grandma man. I'm out here sleeping in my bed with no blanket, no covering sheet brehs. Got like 4 water bottles and a trash can by the bed just in case. Had some beef soup today but this no apetitite shit I could only do like a bowl brehs.

So as I'm over this shit I might start green juicing brehs. Gotta eat clean and be fit brehs, Your body is a temple. Bless up.

ibe7gecWZwj5zC.gif

DominoKid

heh i wouldn't wish the flu on anybody. had it once in my life when i was a kid it took all my strength just to crawl to the bathroom right across the hall. missed a whole week of school.

edit: ty$ new hit. dahi & diplo on the beat.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Working with kids, I get the flu twice a year. I just power through that shit, take a bunch of Advil cold and sinus, drag my ass to work and remind myself to wash my hands more often.

Esch

Banned
If y'all healthy and well right now fam, make sure you eating right, and juicing well brehs. This flu got me thinking about my dead grandma man. I'm out here sleeping in my bed with no blanket, no covering sheet brehs. Got like 4 water bottles and a trash can by the bed just in case. Had some beef soup today but this no apetitite shit I could only do like a bowl brehs.

So as I'm over this shit I might start green juicing brehs. Gotta eat clean and be fit brehs, Your body is a temple. Bless up.

Fuck a juice. Eat the whole veggies and fruit raw or cooked man. The fibers good for you.

Rest up and get some more soup in you breh :'(

Did you raw dog any chicks lately Toku? Just saying...

get them check ups brehs. I felt mad self conscious walking in that Planned Parenthood and seeing chicks and couples everywhere. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Ratking killed it tonight, RTJ fucking murdered it. Haven't seen a crowd this riled up since Rage Against The Machine at Rock The Bells. Shit was crazy!

Even managed to snag the last copy of RTJ2 Deluxe LP set. Thing is currently selling for $500 bucks right now. Not that I'm gunna flip it or anything.

Good ass night.

Think positive Toku, feel better. <3

T Dollarz

Ratking killed it tonight, RTJ fucking murdered it. Haven't seen a crowd this riled up since Rage Against The Machine at Rock The Bells. Shit was crazy!

Even managed to snag the last copy of RTJ2 Deluxe LP set. Thing is currently selling for $500 bucks right now. Not that I'm gunna flip it or anything.

Good ass night.

Think positive Toku, feel better. <3

Man I wanted to go see them next saturday but the late show sold out and I'll be working during the early show :(
That was the show I was most looking forward to too

Cheddahz

Banned
Run The Jewels was only playing an hour away from me, but it was some Red Bull show and the two other bands that were playing at it sucked. Ratking wasn't part of the show and I think that's a huge reason why I didn't go

Cheddahz, redeem yourself with OT12. It's time for a comeback on these haters. It'll be your MBDTF.
I don't want to make an abomination though

So new Kenny tonight? Hopefully that'll be great. Yesterday three high-profile German rappers released their albums on the same day and all three were pretty disappointing.

A bit of chocolate can spice things up you know
WTF

You know we aint gettin shit tonight

Don't musical guests tend to perform more than one song on SNL? I refuse to get my hype up BUT it's hard to believe Kendrick will just perform I Love Myself and then do a GKMC track. That would be wack as fuck.

TDE seems pretty adamant about making us finish our plate before having dessert. They have to know i isn't all that, hell it was falling down the charts before the video came out. And last time I checked the video doesn't have 2mil views. People aren't feeling that brehs...

Yea this was a year where the gameplan needed a change. I understand they want to be different but there's a fine line between releasing music every other month like Drake and not releasing anything. The summer was so wide open, the west coast was killing it...sigh.

This isn't the way you build up to your first collective world tour lol. Sure Q did very well and obviously Kendrick will but a big rap tour needs something more than a headliner performing two year old tracks. Soul pretty much deaded his career, you only have two starters on your squad.

Kendrick missing Black Friday is just stupid.

Yea this was a year where the gameplan needed a change. I understand they want to be different but there's a fine line between releasing music every other month like Drake and not releasing anything. The summer was so wide open, the west coast was killing it...sigh.

This isn't the way you build up to your first collective world tour lol. Sure Q did very well and obviously Kendrick will but a big rap tour needs something more than a headliner performing two year old tracks. Soul pretty much deaded his career, you only have two starters on your squad.

Kendrick missing Black Friday is just stupid.
He probably would've liked to release it by then but if the album isn't done it isn't done. Would you want to get a half baked project now or wait a couple months and get another GKMC?

Tokubetsu

Drinking green tea with some local honey. Feeling pretty good this afternoon. Knock on wood but I think I'm through the woods. Or almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom