• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodecraft

What do y'all think of the Arkham games?

The Arkham series is some of the best gaming moments I've had last gen. Origins is my favorite, there is alot of hate around here for it, but it shines over the other two. Also, Roger Craig Smith IS the best Batman voice I have heard, even more so than the beloved Kevin Conroy.

From the vids I've seen on Arkham Knight Kevin Conroy is back, but his performance sounds phoned in. RCS ftw!

Aye brehs I got invited to a concert for Flatbush Zombies never really fucked with them before but my friend's paying for the tickets and the green so why the fuck not.

Oh and Toku take it easy the next couple of days breh I had pneumonia about a year and a half ago and shit was the WOAT mucus and phlegm was filling up my lungs like every five minutes. If I hadn't visited the Doctor's it could've been fatal the night before I went I could hardly breathe.

PBY

Banned
Aye brehs I got invited to concert for Flatbush Zombies never really fucked with them before but my friends paying for the tickets and the green so why the fuck not.

Oh and Toku take it easy the next couple of days breh I had pneumonia about a year and a half ago and shit was the WOAT mucus and phlegm was filling up my lungs like every five minutes. If I hadn't visited the Doctor's it could've been fatal the night before I went I could hardly breathe.
They're hype live. Not amazing tho pretty standard rap show

Tokubetsu

never heard that one before. is the whole remix album dope?

Still the GOAT allure remix tho

Around the time it came out I remember a lot of people rating it as high as the grey album but this was the only track off it I can really remember haha. Killer amotspheric sad Kno beat before that kinda became his signature

Aye brehs I got invited to a concert for Flatbush Zombies never really fucked with them before but my friend's paying for the tickets and the green so why the fuck not.

Thanks dude! I'm feeling pretty good right now. Still a little light headed is all. Hoping it sticks.

Cudder

CunninLynguists show tonight

man I remember the CL show I went to. I was right up at the front. the whole night Kno would ask trivia questions to the crowd about their albums or songs or whatever and single people out for their answer. i don't know shit about their history really so I was nervous he was going to pick me the whole night. show was hype but when they finished up songs and Kno started doing that stupid trivia shit i was like
tumblr_mtxdbaknqH1sjb7zro1_400.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I will do the OT again before we let Cheddahz repeat.

But yeah, should be someone new like always. I though Complex called it. Anyways, we're in the final hours.

So much new music. Trying to catch up with what everyone's been buzzing about but niggas be dropping like 3 mixtapes / 2 albums a season these days. lol

Around the time it came out I remember a lot of people rating it as high as the grey album but this was the only track off it I can really remember haha. Killer amotspheric sad Kno beat before that kinda became his signature

Thanks dude! I'm feeling pretty good right now. Still a little light headed is all. Hoping it sticks.

Get well soon Toku!

HiResDes

I mean we need more details was the person a man or woman? What race, is this some interracial bestiality? Was it a great dane or a pug?

HiResDes

TRACKLISTING

1.Mushroom Cloud
2.Pangaea
3.Apex
4.Cold World ft. BJ The Chicago Kid
5.Lost Boy
6.Overhead
7.Permanent
8.You Know
9.Gatekeepers
10.Cleaning House
11.This Man, This Woman ft. Caroline Smith
12.Heal ft. P.O.S.
13.Rebirth ft. Lydia Liza

The first thing that's going to immediately stand is the production on this joint. The live instrumentation is perfectly accented by digital effects to create this lush soundscapes that instantly conjure up audio memories of old school Cunninlynguists, like a southern take on Nujabes. It has this bluesy jazzy feel with an orchestral width that makes it sound so otherworldly and yet so intimate at the same time. However, after a few repeated listens it's to come to appreciate just how deceptively nice the emcee's style actually is. He's perfectly suited for the album. He never "overraps" or tries to overwhelm the tracks, which would be a real bummer on this because the production deserves the spotlight. He just seems like such a down to earth, chilled out, yet intelligent guy. And it comes across in his raps, which consists of meticulously well delivered and paced verses with a great knack for both social and personal awareness.

Strong 7

what a waste of an snl spot. the kanye spot got me shook when he debuted black skinhead and new slaves.

drake had a pretty good one with trophies/started from the bottom too.

was hoping for king kunta :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kanye was just barely worth dragging my eyes through an episode of SNL. Unless Dre is dropping the entirety of Detox at the end of that show or a Flex stream, you can be damn sure I'll wait the additional 120 seconds for it to pop up online.

disco pls. you can't wait to hate breh

don't be THAT guy. nobody likes that guy dawg. it's a disappointing snl spot with those two songs

i'm so jaded though on TDE for sure. 2012 was their peak (collectively) imo. Q needs to save us with a mixtape.

edit: because abdashsoul has lost it too. new black smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom