• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
10665291_745512925503564_1778736854_n.jpg

I know it's fake but Snoop instagrammed it and whatever Snoop instagrams is fact
kttcoliflabbynsick

overcast

DominoKid

the funniest games ive played are probably the recent South Park game, and Jazz Punk. Borderlands 1 had some good bits, but Tiny Teena gave me migraines with her constant pop culture references and botched, dated, meme lingo...

so are the quests ass esch?

that South Park game was just constant fuckery. i didn't think South Park could stay funny such a sustained period of time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
y'all motherfuckers need Yeezus

Like I said y'all, ass eating revolution. GAF-Hop 5 years from now:

"Y'all aint gettin pegged out here? It's 2019 and you never let a girl blow your back out?"
czrNNqR.png
oh god

We're approaching this reality at an accelerated page.

Cudder

y'all motherfuckers need Yeezus

oh god

We're approaching this reality at an accelerated page.

I'd like to think I was the pioneer of this movement in this thread. when I was out and about proclaiming about licking sphincters no one else was feeling that shit. now PD and others is out here loud and proud. my brothers. he must've been embarrassed to reveal he liked it until the last year or two when it really started taking off. I know esch hates on what's popular a lot, but he'll be with us soon enough.

"Dudes out chea really trying to front like they don't suck dick in 2024. Sexual insecurities like whoa in this mothafucka. Got a black woman president and niggas still on that 'I don't swallow' tip"
KRrHQ.png

Did the Lady Shiva bossfight in Origins play as badly as it looked?

Talk about wasted potential...

The second half of that Ghost sampler was pretty great. More excited for Sour Soul though.

Even if we accept the widely-held hypothesis that the human female does not defecate after reaching adulthood (the evidence is mixed on this one), eating ass is still gross.,
:dahell

The prevailing argument from team #donotwantthissickness is that assholes are where shit comes from. When you take that away, how is it still gross?

Esch

Banned
I don't know man, rappers talking about eating ass is about as old as hip-hop.

I guess if someone's about to take that shit to the next level, it's Drake.
Drake ft. Chance the Rapper - Long Stroke Me

Tyga ft. The Game - Prostate Pleasures

French Montana - Reach Around Wave

Schoolboy Q ft. ILoveMakonnen - #TheGreeksDidIt

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'd like to think I was the pioneer of this movement in this thread. when I was out and about proclaiming about licking sphincters no one else was feeling that shit. now PD and others is out here loud and proud. my brothers. he must've been embarrassed to reveal he liked it until the last year or two when it really started taking off. I know esch hates on what's popular a lot, but he'll be with us soon enough.
I think a line needs to be drawn in the sand. Tens of pages ago I called for people to stand and be counted, and now HRD and PD all tryna get tongue popped and shit.

No more of this closet buttmunching ish. REVEAL YOURSELVES.

semi-relevant

Esch

Banned

Nah breh, Siddx was the original one. Since way back.

I'm curious to see what toku's stance is on this matter. On one hand as a Drake stan he's clearly open to some shit. On the other hand, he's Jamaican and all the jamaican dudes i know would wash their hands of you if you said you were into some shit like that
NsARqvd.png

Esch

Banned
"I'm bout to eat brehs. Just got back from Krogers. Got a thick, clean cucumber, some PVC pipe, and some canola oil. My girl picked up a ferret. Bout to have a great night
vzOriTo.png
" - Courage, 2018

The real news of this page is that a lot of yall are dating chicks with dirty asses. Cuz when the stomach start growlin and the panty marks start showin then the gas starts flowin. Fecal dusty ass chicks smh, and yall some dusty ass dudes too.

Look at you, look at you look at you.
v0pJ0Wk.gif

I don't have that problem. When she step out the shower you got a half life of about 10 minutes to eat the ass. Smell the hair, nibble the breasts, then turn her over and go to town.
HHDZVs5.png

Esch

Banned
The real news of this page is that a lot of yall are dating chicks with dirty asses. Cuz when the stomach start growlin and the panty marks start showin then the gas starts flowin. Fecal dusty ass chicks smh, and yall some dusty ass dudes too.

Accuse people of dating dirty women when you just had to go to the clinic, brehs.

Cheddahz

Banned
Do dudes like to eat ass in Detroit cause their favorite strip club went broke and eating the ass is the only way they can get close to their girl's ass?

Vorheez

I wasn't feeling either of those Ferg tracks, something might be wrong with me

They were just boring to listen to I guess, lacking the energy that shabba and work had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom