• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayDat

Some great additions. Happy for Danny. Wait, a song featuring Action? Am I tripping or is that brand new?

Yeah that's an unreleased track. Maybe for his next solo album?

Also just remembered there was supposed to be a Bruiser Brigade group album this year. My expectations weren't all that high for it but I'd still be a little disappointed if that doesn't happen in 2014.

Cole bout to do it big?

adK1wAC.jpg

Uh where is this feature info coming from but yeah seems interesting I'm ready to see what he comes out with.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ferg's album was okay, but I replay Ghetto Symphony off of Rocky's joint way more than probably the entirety of Ferg's.

Soul about to get more royalties from having Hunnid Stax in GTA V than he is from his album proper.

Respect.

y'all see that kanye vine of him gettin jiggy to young thug?

Ferg's album was okay, but I replay Ghetto Symphony off of Rocky's joint way more than probably the entirety of Ferg's.

Soul about to get more royalties from having Hunnid Stax in GTA V than he is from his album proper.

Respect.

I took Ferg's verse on Ghetto Symphony off the song after like the second listen.

Shit was a reverse renegade.

Shit was his Smoke Again, but he became something afterwards.

overcast

Yeah that's an unreleased track. Maybe for his next solo album?

Also just remembered there was supposed to be a Bruiser Brigade group album this year. My expectations weren't all that high for it but I'd still be a little disappointed if that doesn't happen in 2014.
I doubt that, but it may just be a one off track they recorded. Cool for me.

I think he said it's still coming this year if I'm correct?
From that GTA tracklist:

Flying Lotus feat. Krayzie Bone - Medication Medication
Rockstar isn't fucking around, jesus.
Cool. In for this with low-ish expectations.

Vorheez

Lookin forward to that ferg

Maaaan, Apollo Brown's Clouds is one of the best instrumental records ever, maybe even the best. I think I like it more than Donuts.

Fjordson

Kendrick stan convention brehs. Take a seat. I want to thank Count for the opening remarks.

You want to know what an L is? Lasers. Sideline Story. I know what the build up to those Ls looks like, and I don't see it here. I remember loving FNL (which I still think is better than Kanye's Dark Fantasy, fuck it) but thinking man...he literally wasted all these tracks on a mixtape. And lo and behold barely any of the tracks on the album matched the best or even above average stuff on that tape.

I remember Lupe descending into madness brehs. I saw that shit. Trolls aside the dude's first two albums are pretty much hate-proof. But I had a feeling something was wrong when those leaks and first singles came out, plus the label tension.

At worse, Kendrick has released a single that wouldn't even be the worst song on GKMC; and if you want to say I Love Myself is worse than Real take your trolls elsewhere. I don't care about SNL, or videos, or tweets, whatever. That album is gonna be dope - I doubt it'll match GKMC but so far Kendrick's track record is pretty spotless (and I'm not even a big OD fan).

Last time I doubted someone who didn't deserve to be doubted: Roc Marciano brehs. I remember when the Reloaded snippets came out, plus learning that some of the best leaks (My Persona) wasn't going to be on the album. I heard those snippets and lost faith. Then the god's album dropped and crushed the building.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That feel when Nicki's new single is better than i

shit that makes your soul burn slow

lupe and kendrick stans are the same people at this point
Pretty much, right down to the shots at other albums for no reason. PD channeling his inner Recon.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Don't get the hate for No Makeup. Sonically much better than i and Real, don't even really get the hate for the concept.

Tokubetsu

PD's tactic will never work. He's gonna tire himself out before the album even hits. GAF-HOP working the body right now and he's missing jabs.

Esch

Banned
Don't get the hate for No Makeup..

#enzorule

Dude, the song is pure 100% cringe. I don't give a fack about the concept but the opening shit / hook with that melanin deficient fella...

I love the way you put it on your eyes
The roses on your face light up the sky
Those lips are colorful all of the time
And girl, that's fine, but I wanna know do you mind
No make-up today, no make-up today
No make-up today, no make-up to...
That's fine, but I wanna know do you mind

iJ2oVLuKXWYzm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom