• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

1662882_1558962427651614_1538281529_n.jpg

Only video shoot
Can't even imagine what they'll do for that weird ass song.

HiiiLife

What are the chances this primo and Royce album will be good?

And Jesus Dragon age GTAV and fc4 and lbp3. Only got time for one. The choices....

mhs004

I'm a huge hip hop fan but don't go to this thread to often.

What's the consensus of K.R.I.T's new album here.

I'm really liking it myself but there are two or three songs that just are not for me. Still a really fun album, for me at least.

HiResDes

I'm really liking it myself but there are two or three songs that just are not for me. Still a really fun album, for me at least.
It's kinda good, but not really. Scotty ATL over the new KRIT for sure for me.

Tokubetsu

I like it a lot as well. Third Eye, Soul Food and Cadillactica are my favorites.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

I think it's one of his weaker projects but it still has a considerable number of good songs on it.

Camp Lo

Banned

Got it, haven't listened to it yet. Probably won't.

overcast

Ross has intro of the year right? Right?
Gangsta off Oxymoron is my favorite intro of the year. Oxy also finishes better than any albu of the year with Break The Bank + MOTY back to back.

Can't really motivate myself to check another Ross project out. His sound is incredibly boring and I'm not into the billionaire trap shit. Why do we need two ross tapes in a year?
nothing will outdo the ugly thread.
That one was pretty bad. Had no idea it was locked up.

Cheddahz

Banned
Growing up, I thought that Final Fantasy VIII had a good story and then I realized
I was an emo bitch like Squall

still my favorite FF game though

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So many video games have great stories. If you look at them all as wannabe movies (even the ones that want to be by intent) you won't get much out of the stories IMO.

TheChits

I'm reupping this tape Biz suggested because it's fucking fire and people are sleeping on this shit waiting for mediocre major releases.

It's a brilliant modernized take on boom bap. Was gonna make it part of the bandcamp verses, but it was already posted once before

Really great stuff. Thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom