• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Humble Bundles aint what they used to be man. I remember buying great shit for like 2$. then people would hoard keys and sell them for a profit or pull some kind of steam skullduggery.

I was just about to quote Cheddahz and Courage to agree with Bayonetta 2, and Courage got banned right in front of my eyes.

That was like a jump scare death in a movie but in real life.

Esch

Banned
Shovel Knight GOTY

jVrx9IUAUBvk3.png
you havent played divinity yet, friend

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
The new Shabazz made me revisit Black Up like I've been wanting to for a long time.

I was sleeping on this album. The beat switch on "Are You... Can You... Were You? (Felt)" is so good. The top 10 since 2010 mentions were well deserved.

dream

I know Cube hasn't been The Wrong Nigga To Fuck Wit in years, and I know he's in children's movies and bud light commercials, but fuck. This song just straight up shits on my childhood.

guys I'm scared that a Better Tomorrow is going to be lame

I'll hesitantly put some faith in RZA after that Dr. Pepper EP. Still, the lack of a track release for blogs/hype is troubling, Especially given all the attention the Wu had between the $5mil album story and the RZA/Rae war of words. That was a perfect time to release something and breath more life into the story: ie is RZA right, is Rae right, etc.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Shovel Knight looks like it'd be GOTY for people who signed the MML3 petition, buy Bundle Stars bundles and had Terraria as most innovative game of the year it came out.

PlayDat

The new Shabazz made me revisit Black Up like I've been wanting to for a long time.

I was sleeping on this album. The beat switch on "Are You... Can You... Were You? (Felt)" is so good. The top 10 since 2010 mentions were well deserved.

I love Black Up to death, but I have no idea which song you're referring to since all the names are so weird.

I love Black Up to death, but I have no idea which song you're referring to since all the names are so weird.

What, you mean you're not a fan of titles like "A Treatease Dedicated To The Avian Airess From North East Nubis (1000 Questions, 1 Answer)" ?

Rolls right off the tongue.

PlayDat

What, you mean you're not a fan of titles like "A Treatease Dedicated To The Avian Airess From North East Nubis (1000 Questions, 1 Answer)" ?

Rolls right off the tongue.

lol. They went from Endeavors For Never (The last time we spoke you said you were not here. I saw you though.) to #Cake.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Are those real fucking song titles? That's some of the worst pretentious ass hipster bullshit I have ever seen. Fuck shabazz, I don't even care if the music is good, I cant support anybody who would name their songs that way. That's the kind of shit you'd see kanye name his songs if he wasn't a talent drained hack who isn't even creative enough to be properly pretentious.

Tokubetsu

Are those real fucking song titles? That's some of the worst pretentious ass hipster bullshit I have ever seen. Fuck shabazz, I don't even care if the music is good, I cant support anybody who would name their songs that way. That's the kind of shit you'd see kanye name his songs if he wasn't a talent drained hack who isn't even creative enough to be properly pretentious.

It's fine, we didn't want you on this nubian king spaceship anyway

IrishNinja

i vastly prefer titles so elongated & esoteric that i don't follow them personally

and yes i happen to think the emperor's new outfit looks lovely

I bought a Wii U for Bayonetta 2.

Also I saw Rustie tonight at a tiny club in DC. All of the Green Language material has a particular sheen to it--some of the songs were out there and the crowd didn't really know what to do. He really likes Danny Brown (like 5 danny tracks, jeezum). And so does everyone else it seems. The place went bananas after the first CHECK. Anyways that rustie album is probably going to be very good if the live set is any indication

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Siddx presents rebel domestication of partially dissolved left brain contemplation upon second plane existance within testicular torsion tension of the elf soul : the mixalbumtapeeplpvinyl, available now only in .mp2 format.

overcast

i'm prolly just gonna wait until near the end of the cycle and just get it and all the goat wiiu games for like 100 bucks.
I was thinking of doing that, and still might.. But Smash hype is getting to me, definitely need one before then.

Oh yeah, hip hop.

You catching Guardians tomorrow brah?

So am I crazy or does it seem like most people into hip-hop prefer SEGA over Nintendo, at least when it comes to Genesis vs SNES?

Maybe it's that crazy-specific Del song (dude straight up disses Bernie Stolar) that got into my head, but it always seemed like it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom