• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Still love that Kool and Kass track where they make fun of Drake and then kill a freestyle over top of Started From the Bottom

link pls

Damon Dash "Apologies To The Girls In Big Pimpin Video"

Qsn7OdH.gif

can't help but see this as a corny subliminal at Hov.

i literally dealt with a friend tonight who does the equivalent of this type shit, it's..the dissonance is amazing

Dinesh D'Souza.

who?

HiResDes

And I relistened to Ceito and I'm still bumping this shit from front to back. What Esch sees as a fractured sound I hear as an amalgam of swag and blu style Jazz hop. I don't think it's mind-blowing or trying to be a game changer but shit is super nice to chill to

codhand

I love love love this album gonna support him for sure. Kinda wish there was a vinyl.

Hell yeah with that sick cover i agree

Just listened to the whole thing really dope.

EDIT
des Rob Sonic said on twitter he wants vinyl but it depends on sales of the current formats.

Really looking forward to new HMM too

T Dollarz

Trying to keep a mental list going of shit I wanna cop once I get a working computer back... Right now at Travi$ Scott and Rob Sonic.... I loved that tape or whatever the early version was

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

I highly suggest you listen to the whole thing, as they mock Drake on a few tracks
Even my mom laughed at the "degrassi high" bit because she puts on Degrassi from time to time for her class and now she knows Drakes true origin story.

I was watching his movie in my theater while I was waiting for another to start and it was deplorable. He said there were more black slave owners than white so it was ok, but had no sources.... Also said that slavery sucked just because there was no pride/pay in their labor. Not because of other things. Also points to a very small minority of successful black folk as proof that everyone had an equal shot in America during slave times.
my memory is quite fuzzy though

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
bodybag3.jpg

Ace Hood - Body Bag 3 mixtape.

Kidd Kidd - Mr. Rogers. Supposed to be looking back on Katrina's anniversary. MAKE LIKE A TREE AND LEAVE DOWN *close tab*

DJ Kay Slay ft. Fat Joe, French Montana & Rico Love - Don't Do It. Struggle art and song of the year contender.

A$AP Twelvyy - Glock Rivers. Twelvyy doesn't seem to bring much new to A$AP.

Jeremih ft. T.I. & YG - Don't Tell Em (Remix). Tip killed this.

Jermaine Dupri ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Migos - Pull Up. Is Jermaine planning a comeback or something? First New Atlanta, now this. I guess he needs that bread after being let go from Mariah's management or whatever.

araabMUZIK - Toro. Supposedly a bonus cut off of the iTunes version of Professional Use Only 2.

That beginner flow..

Cheddahz

Banned
...so i broke down and pre-ordered the destiny ps4 bundle (want a new console for console exclusives and what not), so if you have a psn, you should add me (psn name is the same as my gaf name), just let me know that you're from gaf-hop

i'm probably going to regret getting one, but whatever

What I've learned today is that my life definitely needs more hip hop x beer x brunch events.

Also Daedelus, Them Jeans, and some others for free tonight at Los Globos (downstairs, straight through the doors and into a bar area).

overcast

I always thought it would be cool to make a (sorta gimmicky) restaurant with a huge focus on hip-hop. Have all kinds of rap playing, maybe DJ's, with bomb food.

I'm sure it exists.

Cudder

I always thought it would be cool to make a (sorta gimmicky) restaurant with a huge focus on hip-hop. Have all kinds of rap playing, maybe DJ's, with bomb food.

I'm sure it exists.

"Bomb Food" - 14.99

"Bomb Food, yo" - 17.99

"Bomb Food, ya heard me?" - 19.99

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cold Crush Smoothie

Chance The Wrapper
- Wrap that could be flaming hot, could not be. Could go either way, and you take the risk when you order.

The Nasir Jones
- Exclusive to states where weed is legalized
you get an L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom