• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TNGHT always goes hard.
I need to hear another project from them or Lunice or for Hudson's shit to come out. Or did it? I remember a small EP. The whole bombastic edm trap thing got played out fast but those guys were at the cutting edge of that shit. I think whatever they've got brewing will be fresh.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Crazy people believe they are the only one in the room who isn't crazy.

Kanye we are all a little bit crazy.

The information highway lol. breh breh.

Courage

He pretty much did all of this during the Yeezus tour.

I need to hear another project from them or Lunice or for Hudson's shit to come out. Or did it? I remember a small EP. The whole bombastic edm trap thing got played out fast but those guys were at the cutting edge of that shit. I think whatever they've got brewing will be fresh.

Chimes (Hudmo's EP) comes out 9/29. I have no idea what Lunice is up to, I just know he dropped a track like a month ago.

this Spitta tape
diddy-harlem-shake.gif

waaaay better than Drive-In Theatre sans-Godfather 4

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Lunice needs to produce more hip hop tracks. Panera Bread with Rick Ross and whatshisname was the shit.

Rockie Fresh, lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
hud mo shits all over lunice

not trying to be a hater but that cant wait to track....... repeat sample x10000 , generic trap drums

hucci does that better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ATX_Lk7h8
Hitta is good but the full track kinda drags after hearing the sample which was the best part of it. Still he's one of the few dudes good enough to not fade away with the rest of the edm trap fad. Another one I hope to see start producing for the right people. Maybe Rocky.

cacophony

i like kanye but he gotta change up the setlist. I get playing the classics for festivals but i would love to see him play shit he never does (the glory)

PlayDat

And I relistened to Ceito and I'm still bumping this shit from front to back. What Esch sees as a fractured sound I hear as an amalgam of swag and blu style Jazz hop. I don't think it's mind-blowing or trying to be a game changer but shit is super nice to chill to

Yeah Ceito is smooth as fuck. I've been distracted lately so I haven't been able to devote as much attention to it as I'd like to, but I can see myself playing this one a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom