• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehs. Who will take over for Tech N9ne as the dude who obviously is going to be at this kind of shit in the future?

u5zgeDR.jpg

Low End Theory is hosting lunch at Oinkster in Hollywood tomorrow, going to be a good time. They're opening a new patio, going to have a sets from Daddy Kev and Nobody.

We are beyond thrilled to be teaming up with the legendary Low End Theory crew for an end of summer celebration on our new super sized Oinkster Hollywood patio!

Live tunes from residents Daddy Kev (DJ) Nobody & Nocando + exclusive 1-day only Low End culinary collaborations!

Full 6 Tap El Segundo Brewing Co. Takeover!
Sleek Zeke Wheat
Mosaic Pale
Saison
White Dog IPA
Station No. 1 Red
Hyperion Stout on Vanilla Beans

More details coming soon!

Bizarre to actually be listening to this Lil Bibby tape after all the delays.

Wish I could make that Low End thing tomorrow, El Segundo's been doing a great job. Hyperion Stout is delicious and the Mosaic Pale is fantastic.

Wish I could make that Low End thing tomorrow, El Segundo's been doing a great job. Hyperion Stout is delicious and the Mosaic Pale is fantastic.

Sad to say I haven't had anything from El Segundo. Heard exclusively solid things, pretty excited for it. The one day only menu special is looking pretty hype too

Shrimp Lo' Boy Burger

Deep Fried Spice Battered Shrimp, House Made Corn Avocado Salsa, Cilantro Lime Slaw, and Chipotle Cream Sauce on a French Burger Bun.

Mangoneada Shake

Fosselman’s Mango Sorbet blended with Mango Juice, topped with Tajin Tossed Chopped Mango and Chamoy Drizzle. (Plain Mango Available)

nouIeA7.gif

PlayDat

Chance sounds so out of place. I don't know if it's the mixing or his irritating voice, but I can't stand it.

He does sound different than everyone else, but I think I like that about his verse in this instance. Him rhyming off beat adds to the song. Given the content he sounds appropriately unhinged.

Fight or Flight was one of the better songs on Fazoland. Great remix.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Can someone tell me why I should care for free crack 2.

Yeah help me out too. I don't know anything about dude and I have too much music to catch up on to add another trash album to the pile. He gives off generic trap bullshit vibes but I thought the same thing about YG before I knew anything about him and YG ended up putting out one of my favorite albums of the year.

Esch

Banned
The DJ drops on Free Crack II are terrible. fuck.

It's not the 00s you douchebags, nobody has time for this shit.

Esch

Banned
drake, so influential he's redefined the meaning of the word freestyle to include a phone full of barz that you can read off of instead of being legit

#ovoxo

HiResDes

drake, so influential he's redefined the meaning of the word freestyle to include a phone full of barz that you can read off of instead of being legit

#ovoxo
Still love that Kool and Kass track where they make fun of Drake and then kill a freestyle over top of Started From the Bottom

Cheddahz

Banned
Still love that Kool and Kass track where they make fun of Drake and then kill a freestyle over top of Started From the Bottom

how come drake said that he started from the bottom, but ummmm, he really didn't

I know it's from their version of C​.​R​.​E​.​A​.​M., but that line cracks me up every damn time

HiResDes

you said that you started from the bottom, but uhhhhh, you really didn't

I know it's from their version of C​.​R​.​E​.​A​.​M., but that line cracks me up every damn time
The whole tape is just so fun and you can tell they really coming off the top on them joints.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I agree that it's just a fun ass tape to listen to and you can tell that they had a fun ass time recording it, even if it's them spitting over popular beats
Yep. Still in my top three for the year. Imma bump it now on the train.

After this flylo track ends tho.

Just a few years ago he had no problem selling weed/bitches/cars rap from Spitta. And if Meek Mill somehow left MMG and came calling you know Dame would jump at the opportunity.

I don't know who I can't wait to see locked up more, Dame or Dinesh D'Souza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom