• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold Crush Smoothie

Chance The Wrapper
- Wrap that could be flaming hot, could not be. Could go either way, and you take the risk when you order.

The Nasir Jones
- Exclusive to states where weed is legalized
you get an L

The Jay Electronica
-You just get a water, even though you were promised a delicious meal.

MoodyFog

cover.jpg

I totally slept on that tape, I like that shit.

big ander

I always thought it would be cool to make a (sorta gimmicky) restaurant with a huge focus on hip-hop. Have all kinds of rap playing, maybe DJ's, with bomb food.

I'm sure it exists.

Eh I think it'd be too gimmicky. I've thought about it too, but I think I prefer it currently where hip-hop is just becoming more natural to play at restaurants. That's my perception at least, like medium-sized places now seem okay with it or even to prefer to play hip-hop. For instance this place in the area called The Bun Shop, last couple times I've been there they were playing a mix of like, Hip Hop is Dead and Aquemini along with some scattered tracks I didn't recognize. I dunno what the logic was behind the mix beyond "hit shuffle on a 10-second playlist" but it was better than the same KROQ indie rock shit that's played at every other restaurant

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

ahhhhhhhh why he gotta drop this on a day when I can't go pick up a couple doobs and edibles and go to town! fuuuuhhhhhhhh. still gunna go roast a couple pax pens worth right now though and get in that frame of mind.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I feel like I'm the only one not watching Kanye live
I'm chilling in my parents backyard puffin on the pax and playing this spitta through the datpiff app

Now just might be... Now just might be.... Now just might be... Pilot Talk 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom