• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Vince interview is so great. Not sure about trap not being dark, plenty of examples, starting with TM101, and ending with Welcome to Fazoland.

Havent heard Coldchain 1, but 2 is in my top ten on the year.

OG Kush

Got a 15 hour flight to cambodia tomorrow. Gonna be volunteering at an orphange for a few weeks. time to load up on music. Anyone got links or want to post their own round ups for the year? best songs, albums n mixtapes... kind of been out the loop this past year with hip hop, really been getting into my house and techno, but I miss my hip hop.

Courage

For sure. He should listen to Mac Miller more.
Mac Miller definitely became a force on the boards just gave the tape another listen Vince really sounds the best over these type of beats got the werid vibe like Odd Future and Coldtrain Vol.1 and the drums and bass of Coldtrain Vol.2

m3k

llmatic - Represent
It Was Written - Take it in Blood
I Am... - NY State of Mind Pt. II
Nastradamus - Project Windows
Stillmatic - 2nd Childhood
The Lost Tapes - Doo Rags
God's Son - Made You Look
Streets Disciple - A Message to the Feds
Hip Hop Is Dead - Black Republican
Untitled - Queens Get The Money
Distant Relatives - lol
Life Is Good - Nasty

easy

Pretty much agree... Silent murder on it was written and I liked a few on streets disciple so I'm not sure if I'd change that

Vorheez

I was giving Doris another listen and I just can't do it, Earl is mad talented lyrically but it's like his parents are in the next room and he's trying to keep it down. Where the hell is his energy? Speak up dude

Cheddahz

Banned
BwNz3DcCUAAKv4f.jpg:large

Detox

Game said the documentary 2 will feature beats from dre , Scott storch and just blaze. This shit could be dope if he isn't lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom