• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

wtf. I was expecting something completely different. Hahahaha.

I want to make a gif of the original image though.

Kade

heh
mrY0ipi.png

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The whole spitta EP is aight imo but Music N History and Dojo are tough as stand alone songs.

Also Rich Boy had a decent verse prior to hearing that I thought he was Trinidad James flabby and sick status.

Curren$y tape was cool the last three songs stuck out for me on first listen.

Kinda off topic but the fallout from this celebrity nude leaks will be immense.

Jitters

YOU CAN'T RUIN THIS FOR ME. MY HEART IS RACING.

I hate it when people blame the girls. They did nothing wrong.

edit: I saw the Ari ones. She doesn't have her belly button pierced. damn it.

Esch

Banned
The one of "Ariana" has been around forever. Got excited for nothing.

there are three doe

anyway, this is the best weekend in a while brehs. Had parties all weekend, got to see Cards crushing the Cubs live in one of the fancy supporters boxes, Real Madrid losing, Manchester United still suck, and i still have tonight and monday left. Plus The Fappening with all these nudes dropping.

tumblr_static_profile.gif

Jitters

Yeah, the other two look a lot like her. Good enough for me. Its weird she has a piercing in that one tho. Will use until further notice.

This might sound odd, but up close vag shots just don't do it for me. I don't hate pussy or anything (I'll eat a girl out or whatever.) but visually. eh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
so it appears those stories about disney kids and producers is real

gross
Yeah one of those pictures is just frightening..

I hope this sort of snowballs into a big casting couch investigation though. Singer keeps getting hit but he's small fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom