• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it appears those stories about disney kids and producers is real

gross

There have been a ton of laws that have been passed recently to protect child actors. But even then, it can be a super shady industry.

I was talking to a guy who is on film set for children's rights (Laws say the film has to pay for those guys to be on hand, but they don't work for the film production) and he was telling me, that sometimes it's honestly the parents that turn a blind eye towards that stuff.

The Film Industry can be Shady as fuck.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
There have been a ton of laws that have been passed recently to protect child actors. But even then, it can be a super shady industry.

I was talking to a guy who is on film set for children's rights (Laws say the film has to pay for those guys to be on hand, but they don't work for the film production) and he was telling me, that sometimes it's honestly the parents that turn a blind eye towards that stuff.

The Film Industry can be Shady as fuck.

Gn04H.gif

fuck those "parents"

CRS

there are three doe

anyway, this is the best weekend in a while brehs. Had parties all weekend, got to see Cards crushing the Cubs live in one of the fancy supporters boxes, Real Madrid losing, Manchester United still suck, and i still have tonight and monday left. Plus The Fappening with all these nudes dropping.

tumblr_static_profile.gif

Google the event in this post and your journey will begin.

big ander

real #1 today's been brie larson tho.

don't think there'll be legit aubrey anything, but I thought that about vj so who know brehs

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kate Upton looks like Ke$ha with breast implants.

But yeah, today is a day for celebration, especially with some of those other names on the list. Even Kirsten Dunst, brehs, though a part of that is just nostalgia from a teenage crush from Spiderman.

Lmao genius analogy, she really does look like a squeezed up Colgate

Would smash til I die tho

Yo forreal I never watched a tigers game and wondered what the pitchers ass would look like, why :(

CRS

Nah, the GOAT on that list is Alison Brie. This day will go down in history if those pics actually do see the light of day.

Man, I can't even think about it.

Esch

Banned
yo, these vids of jennifer and kate doe

thank the GAWDS apple and samsung etc etc for allowing videos and pictures to be taken so easily. dat new era.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Those videos look nothing like either of the girls. JLaw one looks nothing like her and Upton has never had black hair.

keep some of that blood up top brahs, it will bring us to salvation.

Esch

Banned
Those videos look nothing like either of the girls. JLaw one looks nothing like her and Upton has never had black hair.

keep some of that blood up top brahs, it will bring us to salvation.

jlaw one looks totally like her, the other one must be one of the millions of other dimes verlander bagged

either way you right about the bolded doe

overcast

Yeah, I had a crush on Brie Larson, those images showed she was packing which I didn't expect.

"Bruh she had some titties and you know she let me feel those".

Go to "The Fappening" sub reddit my dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom