• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoodyFog

watermark_langue_redim.gif

Waitin' for dat alison brie tho

If I could get a CDQ of any live song version, it would probably be Stronger. The Grammy performance of that song with the intro still gives me goosebumps.

even though the song is just eh i think his best grammys performance gotta be gold digger. shit was just pure entertainment with him and jamie foxx and the marching bands.

plus a-trak was hitting those breaks like a god dj

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
even though the song is just eh i think his best grammys performance gotta be gold digger. shit was just pure entertainment with him and jamie foxx and the marching bands.

plus a-trak was hitting those breaks like a god dj
Nah, I'd easily put the Stronger peformance and when he did Hey Mama after his mother died above that.

The Stronger performance is just something else. The pyrotechnics, the lighting (dat timing on the glasses lighting up), the way he switched up the song and ad libbed it (IS THIS WHAT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOOOOOR), robot motions while spitting, everything just came together perfectly. To top it off, Daft Punk's first live appearance in that epic Tron-esque pyramid. Apex of Kanye's career IMO.

thabiz

why are these girls so dumb? i mean, really, Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton are smarter than th.....oh wait. nevermind.

Courage

Wenger has been delusional since their flawless 2003-2004 season. He's always content with what he has, yet sells his best talent.

For what it's worth, they do have a good pair of attackers (Campbell and Sanogo), but they don't have a prime goalscorer that Giroud was supposed to be.

Maybe something will happen today.

DominoKid

Campbell is aight right nowt. Sanogoals is gutter trash. Giroud is under appreciated but if he's gonna be out Falcao just seems like an obvious move. I'm glad Wenger refuses tomove on that though.

PlayDat

why are these girls so dumb? i mean, really, Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton are smarter than th.....oh wait. nevermind.

They're allowed to take naked pictures of themselves and share them privately. I've been watching people discuss this latest hack all over the internet and the temptation's been strong, but I can't bring myself to look at what's been leaked. I prefer to ejaculate ethically.

HiResDes

I can't say I really care about celeb leaks unless they're in video format and there's some hardcore action going down. I've seen too much smut and had too much ass to give a damn. Jacking off to a still of some lo fi celebrity pic is beneath me and has been since I got my first piece or hell had a working Internet connection.

Esch

Banned
So Esch....Falcao was available for the low the whole time. wtf is Wenger thinking?

Wenger has been delusional since their flawless 2003-2004 season. He's always content with what he has, yet sells his best talent.

For what it's worth, they do have a good pair of attackers (Campbell and Sanogo), but they don't have a prime goalscorer that Giroud was supposed to be.

Maybe something will happen today.

That's just how Wumger is brehs. In a world full of managers who know it's possible to fucc their budgets up on some hyperkeynesian 2008 financial crisis shit, he prefers to remain financially stable. He buys low and sells high. He already made two big purchases recently; Ozil last year and Sanchez this year. If you like Arsenal and you're expecting him to drop 30million money on an older guy with an injury history like Falcao you're crazy lol. Do Arse need a striker? absolutely. Sanogo sucks. He needs to be put out on loan somewhere in the Bundesliga or Eredivisie to see if he can even hit Peter Crouch level lol. I'm a little sad Arse didn't grab Remy or especially Cerci, but who knows. They need a striker but tbh the problem w/ Arse that scares me isn't really the offense. It's the defense. They need a good cb and a defensive midfielder, which is why i hope they nab carvalho today.

Wumger just likes to develop players instead of buying them ready made. And honestly Falcao is way overpriced.

Esch

Banned
I don't mind his grow the herd mentality, but don't sell all of your best talent. It makes no sense. Barcelona is another team that does this, but keeps most of their players that are worth a damn.

For example, they're in need for a defender and sell a 21 year old prospect on deadline day.

That's just his way man. It's v. admirable but has the side effect of never allowing Arse to win any real shit when they probably could. This time it's irritating because the guy could get some cheaper buys w/good value and put them all to use. You need a big squad with lots of depth if you're competing in domestic and CL. Maybe.... he should think about hanging it up and Arse should look for someone else. I'd love for them to hire someone like Klopp da gawd.

Esch

Banned
And it should be that way for sure. Wumger trolling today by taking part in a charity match though, lol? That's too much

jXHwE6TPzh4jR.png

big ander

Stankonia = Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik > Speakerboxx/TLB ≥ Aquemini > ATLiens

I've...never listened to idlewild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom