• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
LG7CiLA.png

Cp7CJfl.png

Rookies of the Future - Riff Raff ft. Action Bronson prod. Alchemist

Cp7CJfl.png

trash. they both ruined this beat.

RJT

That's just how Wumger is brehs. In a world full of managers who know it's possible to fucc their budgets up on some hyperkeynesian 2008 financial crisis shit, he prefers to remain financially stable. He buys low and sells high. He already made two big purchases recently; Ozil last year and Sanchez this year. If you like Arsenal and you're expecting him to drop 30million money on an older guy with an injury history like Falcao you're crazy lol. Do Arse need a striker? absolutely. Sanogo sucks. He needs to be put out on loan somewhere in the Bundesliga or Eredivisie to see if he can even hit Peter Crouch level lol. I'm a little sad Arse didn't grab Remy or especially Cerci, but who knows. They need a striker but tbh the problem w/ Arse that scares me isn't really the offense. It's the defense. They need a good cb and a defensive midfielder, which is why i hope they nab carvalho today.

Wumger just likes to develop players instead of buying them ready made. And honestly Falcao is way overpriced.

Wenger is dumb for not buying William Carvalho, the new Patrick Vieira. The kid will be huge and he's an Arsenal fan, plus Arsenal really needs a defensive midfielder.

PBY

Banned
back in the us fam

Whip tested dbr and fc2

Dbrodeo is fucking amazing. Fav rap release this year.

Free crack 2 also really nice.

overcast

Not that into Days Before Rodeo, has a few dope cuts. Meh.

Outkast albums:
ATLiens > Aquemini > Southernplayalistic > Stankonia > Love Below > Speakerboxx > Idlewild

Zabuza

Banned
Not that into Days Before Rodeo, has a few dope cuts. Meh.

Outkast albums:
ATLiens > Aquemini > Southernplayalistic > Stankonia > Love Below > Speakerboxx > Idlewild

This is mine essentially, props.

Still waiting on No DJ for Free Crack 2.

DBRODEO is just okay for me, I dig Thugger on it though.

I need some new good hip hop.

Koozek

Stankonia>Speakerboxx/TLB>Aquemini>ATLiens>SPCM>Idlewild
Man, tough decision.

EDIT:
Nah, maybe more like this:
Stankonia=Speakerboxx/TLB>Aquemini>ATLiens=SPCM>Idlewild

Esch

Banned
Wenger is dumb for not buying William Carvalho, the new Patrick Vieira. The kid will be huge and he's an Arsenal fan, plus Arsenal really needs a defensive midfielder.

Shit is infuriating.

Welbeck is overpriced but I actually think he'll fit in decently with the Gunners. Really all they needed was someone who is half alive to receive from that midfield.

Sign a striker, a dm, and a cb. Not even great ones, but merely decent would have done.

Wumger gonna wum, tho
cffTHcq.png

How do you guys feel about tall chicks? Had a really good date last night with a broad that's 5'9. I love me some tall women but since I'm only 6 foot she was about my height with heels on.

Courage

How do you guys feel about tall chicks? Had a really good date last night with a broad that's 5'9. I love me some tall women but since I'm only 6 foot she was about my height with heels on.

They have nice legs most of the time.

I'm more of a busty petite guy tho.

edit: 6'2"

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah, breh. I'm 5'9" so i need smaller chicks.
Same height here. Guess I've only really ever dated short girls. Never been with one taller than me. I feel like it shouldn't really matter but it kinda does.

Last one was 4 11, lol.

love em. My homie is about 5'10 and dated a chick that was 6'3 or 6'2 at most for a good 3 years. She was cool as fuck

Funny enough I don't really fuck with short girls. Not sure what it is but when I see a girl that's like 5'2 they remind me of a child and it creeps me out. I ain't a small dude either so I feel like i'd probably crush a small chick.

I'm 6 foot. It doesn't bother me at all. I went out a few times with a girl taller than me, didn't bother me but she wanted a dude taller than her. I started laughing...she didn't find it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom