• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
love em. My homie is about 5'10 and dated a chick that was 6'3 or 6'2 at most for a good 3 years. She was cool as fuck

Im around the same size (5'11) but idk how I would feel in this type of situation. Who holds whom from behind at concerts? What is the hugging dynamic like? In a three person scenario, which of us gets the front seat in the car? If I need to reach something from the top shelf and go for a stool, but before I get back I find that she's just reached up and grabbed it, what is my response supposed to be?

Too many scenarios I'm not trained for. I'll stick with my short bishes or those of a similar height to me.

How do you guys feel about tall chicks? Had a really good date last night with a broad that's 5'9. I love me some tall women but since I'm only 6 foot she was about my height with heels on.

The 5'9 - 5'11" zone has a high chance of hall of fame status legs. Can't hate that.

Esch

Banned
Come on man, I'm a bit over your height but never had a problem with taller chicks. If they can deal with me being shorter then them I'm game.

3MzgECy.gif

Esch

Banned
When the gods Esch and I finally meet up, I'll hook him up with some amazonian thot's. Turn that boy into a goddamned giant slayer. It's my mission now.

i was with a girl 6'1" once in college and it was awful. Can't deal with it. She passed out once on the way to a party and i had to fireman carry her back to her friends. Never again.

any b1tches under 5'8" though
obama-png.54

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
While we're at it, where do y'all get your hats from? I guess this is more for TO-GAF-Hop but it's open to anyone.

I don't wear hats normally but I've pretty much come to the point where I realized having something to throw on when you've just woken up
or just got a shitty hair cut
is useful. Thing is, I have no idea where to start looking, because if ima buy it, it has to be cool and not some generic shit. Think I prefer snapbacks too. I wish I could just customize a hat with the logo I want etc. but it seems like Lids, etc. have super limited options or the customization prices stack up real quick. Where should I browse? Is there some outlet somewhere that will customize your shit for cheap however you want it?

#askgafhop

While we're at it, where do y'all get your hats from? I guess this is more for TO-GAF-Hop but it's open to anyone.

I don't wear hats normally but I've pretty much come to the point where I realized having something to throw on when you've just woken up
or just got a shitty hair cut
is useful. Thing is, I have no idea where to start looking, because if ima buy it, it has to be cool and not some generic shit. Think I prefer snapbacks too. I wish I could just customize a hat with the logo I want etc. but it seems like Lids, etc. have super limited options or the customization prices stack up real quick. Where should I browse? Is there some outlet somewhere that will customize your shit for cheap however you want it?

#askgafhop

Other than snapbacks what type of hats are you looking for ?

overcast

I can't find a tall woman. Completely into them, but I've only been with chicks 5'7 and under. I'm 6'3, so if they're taller than me they're just giant. I would fuck with any girl up to my height I think.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
As for hats I like crooks & castles' stuff, it's cool if you're tired of the new eras
Some of these look straight, actually.

He performed this live a few times pre yeezus.
Yeah the song is old as shit. It's for Kim too, he won't release it ever.

the hypebeast thread is perfect for you.
notsureifserious.jpg

guys, i just got alien: isolation, star citizen, and saint's row iv for a buck

tumblr_inline_n21c2h5fQx1s18a9i.gif
Wait.. where?

How do you guys feel about tall chicks? Had a really good date last night with a broad that's 5'9. I love me some tall women but since I'm only 6 foot she was about my height with heels on.

I'm 6', and would wife anything up to 6', zero damns given. 5'7-8" is probably my favourite height though. Love legs, but yeah, do prefer to be taller when she has heels on. It's whatever though.

Pilot Talk 1 man, stil so good.

shots fired, the forest too quiet

Shit is ridiculous. Had it (and some Camp Lo) on rotation this weekend. Showing more appreciation to Ski da GOAT.

Pilot Talk 2 has one of my favourite Spitta bars

"Can't call it a neighborhood, I ain't living by nobody
Applying for statehood, make my footprint in geography"

8ISIdcZ.png

I always felt like Black Connect 3 was a pure Pilot Talk-esque instrumental. Would love to hear Curren$y on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom