• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm starting to think Ratking just doesn't like South Carolina, cause when they opened for Sleigh Bells, the South Carolina show was the only one they didn't play on the tour (of course, I'm just joking around, but still....)

Dereck

This is good.

LFtGHgj.jpg

mooooose

Was supposed to go to day off with saint pepsi yesterday courtesy an invitation by skywlkr but had to work retail for time and a half smh I can't wait to graduate

Esch

Banned
we need to be more careful about using the #Free______ meme. Like, should you be free if you commit multiple felonies and/or violent crimes? pls

HiResDes

we need to be more careful about using the #Free______ meme. Like, should you be free if you commit multiple felonies and/or violent crimes? pls

I was just talking about this the other day. Next bum life tape gonna be a concept album about snitching. Snitchmob 4 Life breh.

Esch

Banned
Chance the Rapper still looks like a 20 year old version of love child between a 40 year old janitor with PTSD and Gizmo.

HiResDes

New Bones is stellar so far. Gonna work on Q3 for shits and giggles since I'm off. Biz hit me with some stuff I might have missed pls.

Jitters

The Cormega album isn't as bad as I expected it to be, for such an old timer. The lyrics are so lame though. We get it, you are real hip hop.

Pharoahe Monch has the better old man album, I think.

The Cormega album isn't as bad as I expected it to be, for such an old timer. The lyrics are so lame though. We get it, you are real hip hop.

Pharoahe Monch has the better old man album, I think.
I really didn't get that vibe at all from his album.

I need to listen to Pharoahe Monch album.

"Industry" is the track that really made me feel that way.
Yeah, I figured you meant that song, but still I feel like that song is more about knowing your value, knowing what you are worth. It's a song I feel is more to inspire you instead of normal "real hip-hop" songs that just shit on what other artist are doing

HiResDes

How do you guys feel about the recent wave of experimental pop/hip-hop artists that have come out recently....I'm talking about Raury, Allan Kingdom, Kevin Abstract, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom