• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dom

36 seasons/comic waiting for me to go pick it up, newest for the collection

also damn might gotta cop that nicki calender for my man siddx's xmas gift

I didn't like 36 Seasons upon first listen. I like the story that Ghost is trying to tell but I dunno, the songs didn't move me much.

HiResDes

Okay, listening to that Makonnen tape, and Des I must say you were right, dude has some bangers

Top Ten Makonnen or Makonnen featured tracks:

• Don't Sell Molly More (Revised Version)
  • Too Much
  • I Understand
  • Doubted
  • Hold Up
  • Man of the Party
  • Sex, Love, Ecstasy
  • Swerve
  • Wrist
  • Club Goin Up on a Tuesday

Nibel

Top Ten Makonnen or Makonnen featured tracks:

• Don't Sell Molly More (Revised Version)
  • Too Much
  • I Understand
  • Doubted
  • Hold Up
  • Man of the Party
  • Sex, Love, Ecstasy
  • Swerve
  • Wrist
  • Club Goin Up on a Tuesday

Aight, will check out those I don't know later, thanks man

Now I see why Drake signed him

studyguy

Never messed with D'Angelo, but this is good. I like Thundercat and it gives me some of the same vibes at times. What else should I look into on this dude?

naw

cool list des i see you

my top 10 songs/features:

• Tonight
  • Don't Sell Molly (Dream Panther remix)
  • I Understand
  • Maneuvering
  • Hold Up
  • Wrist
  • Nokia Remix
  • Day2Day Remix
  • Wishin You Well
  • Vodka on the Weekend

HiResDes

Brehs I just rewatched Risky Business, shit is still as magical as when I saw it at 12. It's like the perfect adolescent dream in the same vein as Big or Blank Check, but a bit more naughty.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

dG0rfFZ.gif

studyguy

I wish man

Fucking women brehs, after 7 years it's time to cut lose and move on. Fuck.

I kicked my girl out at the start of this year.
Straight booted her out of my pad w/ her clothes, stuff and all.

Then we got back together like 2 days later, that was a lot of moving of stuff for no reason
Hope shit looks up for you

CRS

Brehs I just rewatched Risky Business, shit is still as magical as when I saw it at 12. It's like the perfect adolescent dream in the same vein as Big or Blank Check, but a bit more naughty.
Man, Blank Check... the things I would do to that undercover agent. :whew:

DominoKid

guess i'll have to catch up

tom cruise been puttin in work for 30+
VWb1n.png

just did this last fall with about the same timetable, my dude. you gotta live your life man.

been making up for lost time ever since, please believe things do get better

I kicked my girl out at the start of this year.
Straight booted her out of my pad w/ her clothes, stuff and all.

Then we got back together like 2 days later, that was a lot of moving of stuff for no reason
Hope shit looks up for you
Thanks fellas. I'm alright though. We've been on and off for 7 years. There's been others during that time but I always thought she was gonna be the one I'd end up with, only girl I've ever really loved. Got to the stage I had to end it just to finish it once and for all. Still hurts but I'll be okay. Onto bigger and better things.

Irish I think your right man. Time to make up for lost time.

I think it's time to get back to the gym. Always helps me with breakups and I could do with losing a little winter weight.

HiResDes

MikeWill tape is incredible, it's just a collection of bangers, but almost every single track bangs...I think a few skits or interludes to tie everything together would actually make it even better.

Vorheez

I got the gates and mikewill tapes downloading, gonna listen to them while I study, I'll drop in with some thoughts afterwards

Had my french final today, shit was awful brehs

overcast

Guess I should download that Makonnen and Mike Will. I need some bangers for winter break parties/bar trips. How's that Lito? Loved his shit last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom