• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

Drake trying to take over J.Cole's throne by taking the time to visit the fans

B43N_qUIMAEJEWf.jpg

fuck drake is wearing my grail supreme x northface jacket from 2007, that used to go for like a grand in 2010 when i was into streetwear, i can only imagine how much it goes for now. im so jealous/salty lol i dont like when pop artists buy shit i want but cant afford and they hardly appreciate probably

HiResDes

I hit 420 last week.

I might have a problem.
Oh yea I knew you did was just saying my name shouldn't even be in the discussion. I'm at 140 or so of which only about 30 of those actually constitutes ones made in the current era. I feel more compelled to drop extra dough on older harder to find stuff that might of been made before it could be recorded digitally and then subsequently transcoded. CD and digital means are more accurate, but it's the technical inaccuracies that make the vinyl sound more intimate to me.

injurai

Banned
If I ever get into the vinyl game i think I will stick to dusty and cheap wax
really I only ever listen to digital music, the vinyl would be purely for turntablism and djing.

ahh the day when I can have big hobbies again...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Oh yea I knew you did was just saying my name shouldn't even be in the discussion. I'm at 140 or so of which only about 30 of those actually constitutes ones made in the current era. I feel more compelled to drop extra dough on older harder to find stuff that might of been made before it could be recorded digitally and then subsequently transcoded. CD and digital means are more accurate, but it's the technical inaccuracies that make the vinyl sound more intimate to me.
Yea I like searching out those original pressings more than buying some reworked pressing that loses the original sound of the work, but sometimes I just can't find it in myself to drop $300 on a VG copy of Led Zeppelin II when I can get a remaster by Jimmie Page for $25.

HiResDes

lmao bruh for as much as your are up on music you gotta admit to sleeping on makonnen too... don't front now
Yeah kinda, but I still think most of his best work just came out this year. And even then I'm only down with like a third of each project usually.

MoodyFog

After each song on dat mike will I'm like "Alright, but no way he keeps the production that good on the next song lol" and everytime I'm wrong. Goddam

fuck drake is wearing my grail supreme x northface jacket from 2007, that used to go for like a grand in 2010 when i was into streetwear, i can only imagine how much it goes for now. im so jealous/salty lol i dont like when pop artists buy shit i want but cant afford and they hardly appreciate probably

drakes been on that for a minute. i wouldnt be surprised if he copped it back in 07. i caught him at union in la back in 2010 wearing the olive leopard supreme jacket. complimented him on it.

Limited edition street wear is so goddamn dumb.

Come on guys. Come on.

Call it dumb but I flipped all my Pyrex shit for a good amount of money. Same thing with the Basquiat / Surpreme parka. Paid 250 and made 6 bills off it. Children with too much money make me laugh.

Cheddahz

Banned
Limited edition street wear is so goddamn dumb.

Come on guys. Come on.

It really is

I found this 10deep shirt I wanted last night, but it was from their Spring 2014 collection and they only have XL and XXL sizes on Amazon now and I know because it's a limited edition thing, I'll probably never get it

Making clothes "limited edition" is dumb

PBY

Banned
It really is

I found this 10deep shirt I wanted last night, but it was from their Spring 2014 collection and they only have XL and XXL sizes on Amazon now and I know because it's a limited edition thing, I'll probably never get it

Making clothes "limited edition" is dumb
Cheddahz. Ur better than this shirt breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom