• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
it's not that serious lol. I have a stash of boiled eggs I keep in the fridge. Crack one open, roll it into a tortilla, throw some lunch meat and a sauce/salsa in there, make it a burrito, out the door with fruit in the other hand.

Yeah, there are a lot of great quick breakfasts. You just have to put some thought into the execution, then a bit of practice to get it all down.

When I eat a good breakfast the day feels well lived. I start going to bed early looking forward to my next day and breakfast meal.

Furyous

Kurupt going off on NY

Vlad tv trigger warning

Kurupt must've smoked a pound of his own kush before this video. This is sad to watch because I remember the young Kurupt. That east coast west coast beef Kurupt is trying to avoid in this video was dead from the start. Everyone's too busy trying to eat to spark up some BS. Isn't he from Philadelphia?

Hopefully Bobby Shmurda beats his case.

Esch

Banned
it's too serious.

It'd be a lot easier if I premade stuff, have always heard that's the key to making breakfast easy. Don't have my shit together enough for that lmao.
Lunch meat always tastes shabby in scrambled eggs too, so I never go that way. Fact I don't like to have meat in the morning, peanut butter maybe. Spinach if I want to fill myself up.
:yeshrug we all have our routines. Ive never been a coffee person for example but everyone I know needs that shit to exist any time before 11am. To be perfectly honest yea I usually put a little prep time in a couple times a week to make sure I have a decent lunch and breakfast to eat at work. Dinner leftovers usually take care of lunch for me though.

Breakfast though yeah I don't mind a bit of meat. Hell give me some spice too. Wake me up nice and early.

DominoKid

wow Maco tryna make em mad w/ that one. all 3 tracks are
VWb1n.png
w/ quotables for days. if trap rappers got on that wave folks would get shook quick.

Nice. We have similar taste. I think I like Owl Pharoah more than Days but Rich Gang is probably gonna be my no. 1

i went back and forth on the top 2 for a minute but i had to go w/ the one i got the most burn and enjoyment from.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Those Thugger and Quan melodies are just so amazing . It's like the first time their talents have been properly reigned in w/ the right discipline and production. Every time I listen to that project I appreciate it more.

I only really liked Mamacita and Skyfall off Days tho.

Pathos

Banned
count me as one of those people that thought og maco was just a one hit wonder with the u guessed it song
just listened to the breath ep, and it totally caught me by surprise. definitely gonna listen to the og maco ep now.

Tokubetsu

I didn't like the EP he released before this one and I didn't like this one either. I can appreciate what he's trying to do though.

PlayDat

Gaf-Hop fam, how'd them exams go?

Just submitted my last one. Programmed entirely in Haskell, only managed to figure out about a fourth of it. Professor's nice so that part could be worth as little as 10% depending on how well you've been doing in the course.

Pretty sure I failed my probability final too.

Xe4GmNU.png

As far as new music, I fucks with Chaz French. Dude's pouring his soul into these mp3s. I wasn't expecting it to get so personal.

IrishNinja

but the best is Cocoa Puffs and Lucky Charms.

It is known.

corrected

Cereal is trash

also quite true but i don't usually have time for a proper eggs/bacon etc and oatmeal does get tiring here & there
my house only allowed cheerios without sugar so i don't really do those candy ones most times

KelloggsCracklinOatBrancereal_559.jpg

...GAF got me into this, pretty damn delicious, especially if you can throw some pears or something on it

ahhh totally forgot about this one! this and grape nuts were our other options, both great

Man that Kurupt Vladimir video had me in tears

it's been hours and i still don't know what to make of it

wow Maco tryna make em mad w/ that one. all 3 tracks are
VWb1n.png
w/ quotables for days. if trap rappers got on that wave folks would get shook quick.

not gonna happen but id pay attention more to the subgenre if i thought it would, really reinforces how garbage young thug's offering was

Never tried oatmeal. My winter break goal is to wake up early enough to try it.

it's bland if you don't spice it up, bare minimum for me is raisins

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
forest hills
rich gang
cilvia demo
everything young thug did
future chanel vintage
migos
weird hair kendrick smooth jazz bebop on stephon colbert
shabazz palaces but I haven't smoked enough weed in 2014 to really appreciate that album
souncloud beats
a$ap ferg making the musical equivalent of a wet fart with his new mixtape but I still love his style
ok I'm a little drunk

Tokubetsu

forest hills
rich gang
cilvia demo
everything young thug did
future chanel vintage
migos
weird hair kendrick smooth jazz bebop on stephon colbert
shabazz palaces but I haven't smoked enough weed in 2014 to really appreciate that album
souncloud beats
a$ap ferg making the musical equivalent of a wet fart with his new mixtape but I still love his style
ok I'm a little drunk

support

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
In retrospect Oxymoron was pretty OK. I like quite a few tracks off it, but These Days was one of the worst albums of the year. Ab-Soul is a lost cause unless there is some scientific way to regrow all those lost brain cells. Please tell his momma it wasn't marijuana that made him like that.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
In retrospect Oxymoron was pretty OK. I like quite a few tracks off it, but These Days was one of the worst albums of the year. Ab-Soul is a lost cause unless there is some scientific way to regrown all those lost brain cells.

He's too far gone. I can't be mad though, the guy is severely depressed. Every year he doesn't Cobain himself is a victory for fans, tbh. The people around him need to get him into counseling pronto.

Tokubetsu

He's too far gone. I can't be mad though, the guy is severely depressed. Every year he doesn't Cobain himself is a victory for fans, tbh. The people around him need to get him into counseling pronto.

I mean, the love his life jumped off a radio tower. Where are you supposed to go after that?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I mean, the love his life jumped off a radio tower. Where are you supposed to go after that?

Yeah, I mean, that shit is, without a doubt, the most depressing and raw rap song I think I've ever heard. Like I said, I don't blame the dude at all. He's not making good music ATM, but that shit is secondary. The guy needs help and I feel like Punch and Co. aren't doing shit for him that they should be.

Just another guy being swallowed up by the corporate music machine. Hope he survives.

casuals latching on to j cole sounds like a pretty fuckin good thing IMO...like him or not.

nah in all seriousness they pretty much already have
there's no real other explanation for how the hell he sold more than born sinner with a fraction of the advertising
good for him though

also for the record i think the album is good
just not top 10 for me

overcast

Pinata is the best Gibbs project and may still even be AOTY for me. Thing is pretty fucking great.

Heavenly Father is indeed one of the best tracks of the year. Song has helped me out in some sad times.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Right now he's outselling Lecrae, Iggy, Chris Brown, any DJ Mustard shit, Pitbull, Flab Tang, TI and Shady.

I'm rooting for the dude all the way. Talented artist rising above all the garbage with no singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom