• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Y'all talking about AOTY when the AOTY hasn't even dropped yet

28iFlhw.png

I'm worried about Kendrick bruhs. Rappers who change up their hairstyles never turn out well. Just look at Busta (although Big Bang was pretty good), Ludacris when he went with a low caesar, Lupe when he joined the View, Em when he stopped dying his hair...I'm sure there's lots of other examples

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

CRS

General music threads in general aren't popular unless it's some controversy or about some well known artist.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn five hours and no reply on my soul and r&b thread? I would think on one of the largest forums in the world, I could get at least a page, but I suppose not since it doesn't even look like there's a R&B community thread on here.
There's a pretty decently sized R&B is Back thread which people post new artists in pretty often, and a lot of it is kind of integrated into pop-GAF.

But yeah, not enough shots at artists OT-GAFers like.

DominoKid

Damn five hours and no reply on my soul and r&b thread? I would think on one of the largest forums in the world, I could get at least a page, but I suppose not since it doesn't even look like there's a R&B community thread on here.

there actually is a thread. but popgaf and this thread discuss r&b enough to where nobody ever bothers with it.

Man I have the biggest crush on Kacy Hill, though I'm not completely sold on her as an artist yet - https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd....8_10152532734232006_7428596455856800819_o.jpg

...She was apparently an American Apparel model.

nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom