• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
Where were these hackers when Jay came out of retirement? They could've forced some lasting change

B5AaHo8CQAI4LP7.jpg

Pathos

Banned
i only remember them from like about 10 ish years ago, they weren't my favourite or anything. i guess they're good but definitely overhyped.

CRS

I don't really fux with sugar cereal anymore (Honey Bunches of Oats GOAT), but the best is Cookie Crisp and Lucky Charms.

It is known.

Esch said:
Cereal is shitty as fuck
i only remember them from like about 10 ish years ago, they weren't my favourite or anything. i guess they're good but definitely overhyped.
Us Canadians have that shit year around, it's good if you need something sweet at night, but otherwise there is nothing special about it.

I tired to find it and couldn't. Are they really worth the hype?
Don't listen to these cats, it's one of the best cereals ever. Right up there with Rice Krispy Treats Cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats, Life Cinnamon, Waffle Crisp, and Honey Nut Chex.

Pathos

Banned
Don't listen to these cats, it's one of the best cereals ever. Right up there with Rice Krispy Treats Cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats, Life Cinnamon, Waffle Crisp, and Honey Nut Chex.

GpdJNjE.gif

the only cereal i really eat is special k and that's maybe like once a week/2 weeks
i'd rather have something else than cereal tbh

Esch

Banned
Bomb as hell. One of my favorites as a kid. Thing is I'm not sure I'm as big in cereal as I used to be. Used to eat bowls in a row.
It's cause that shit is for kids and CountBlackules. Gimme some eggs any style with maybe a cold cut and a spot of good bread. Some fresh fruit or veggies.

Not this general mills trash putting the youth in diabetic comas before class.

Tokubetsu

It's cause that shit is for kids and CountBlackules. Gimme some eggs any style with maybe a cold cut and a spot of good bread. Some fresh fruit or veggies.

Not this general mills trash putting the youth in diabetic comas before class.

knowledge

Esch

Banned
knowledge

Everyone take a lesson from Esch on this, because he not wrong.
Shit just gets me salty how kids in our generation (myself included) were allowed to be raised on this stuff. Shit is so bad for you, it's basically candy with milk.

Getting em hooked early in the morning on garbage (that doesn't even fill you up proper). At least my parents would whip up some oats or farina couple times a week . Still pretty carby but it's a little better.

I do enjoy some grape nuts though.

Vorheez

Cereal is great when you're a student. I fuck with all the kids cereals. Corn pops, honeycombs, golden grahams, alpha bits, captain crunch... Shit, just thinkin about it has me fiending for it

Cereal, hot dogs, and ichiban is all you need in college

Cereal is great when you're a student. I fuck with all the kids cereals. Corn pops, honeycombs, golden grahams, alpha bits, captain crunch... Shit, just thinkin about it has me fiending for it

Cereal, hot dogs, and ichiban is all you need in college

I ate so much Honeycombs and Golden Grahams in my youth that I'm good for life.

big ander

I'm not gonna wake up any earlier and dirty more dishes so I can scramble eggs rather than have just toast or some cereal with an apple or banana before work but sure if you have the time make yourself a grand goddamn slam daily. live it up

Esch

Banned
I'm not gonna wake up any earlier and dirty more dishes so I can scramble eggs rather than have just toast or some cereal with an apple or banana before work but sure if you have the time make yourself a grand goddamn slam daily. live it up
it's not that serious lol. I have a stash of boiled eggs I keep in the fridge. Crack one open, roll it into a tortilla, throw some lunch meat and a sauce/salsa in there, make it a burrito, out the door with fruit in the other hand.

big ander

it's not that serious lol. I have a stash of boiled eggs I keep in the fridge. Crack one open, roll it into a tortilla, throw some lunch meat and a sauce in there, make it a burrito, out the door with fruit in the other hand.

it's too serious.

It'd be a lot easier if I premade stuff, have always heard that's the key to making breakfast easy. Don't have my shit together enough for that lmao.
Lunch meat always tastes shabby in scrambled eggs too, so I never go that way. Fact I don't like to have meat in the morning, peanut butter maybe. Spinach if I want to fill myself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom