• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

This is just wrong.

Mid-finals-studying I'm stuck with an extra assignment for missing 2*2h mandatory seminars. Gotta read 80 pages and hand in 1500+ words "reflecting on it". The fact that one of the article reads like ass doesn't help.

We identify cognitive-appraisal-related perspective taking as the process of imagining the cognitive appraisals of one’s counterparts from their point of view, and we propose that it is cognitive-appraisal-related perspective taking that facilitates the understanding of counterparts’ experiences of threat and their probable emotional responses to one’s actions. In our threat reducing example, the consultant, Ted, used cognitive-appraisal-related perspective taking to surmise that the information he was going to present to the client

fuck-all-that-gif.gif

stan Nicki Minaj while being down on RTJ2 brehs...

Who's stanning Nicki Minaj? Just stating the reality of females in Hip-Hop. She is the only major females in Hip-Hop RIGHT NOW. Do I think she the best representation of female Hip-Hop? Absolutely not, but people like her. She's what people are pushing and want.

FAR from stanning.

that flabmatic tribute album.
his take on Halftime went hard af. smokeyshoo.gif

if we're being real though he's nothing more than a glorified punchline rapper with a throwback aesthetic. I mean, guys like Roc at least provide a stylistic spin in their modern boom bap. El is essentially a good rapper that's been transplanted from the backpack underground scene 10 years ago into today.

doesn't mean his music's not dope :whoah:

Elmatic was so dope and created a lot of buzz that Elzhi proceeded to waste. Then he revealed a Kickstarter for an album lol. He's apparently finished with the album now so we'll get it soon.

thabiz

Elmatic was so dope and created a lot of buzz that Elzhi proceeded to waste. Then he revealed a Kickstarter for an album lol. He's apparently finished with the album now so we'll get it soon.

i thought he scraped the kickstarter album and went back to the drawing board.

he can only blame himself.

overcast

Just used "dualities" in my in class essay. Thx Gaf-Hop.
Yeah, that was a great album. Can't believe dude literally dropped off. I remember some of you here were buzzing about that album which made me check it out.

Now that finals are over though, I'm gonna get disgustingly drunk tomorrow night "for my friends GF's birthday".

Esch

Banned
his take on Halftime went hard af. smokeyshoo.gif

if we're being real though he's nothing more than a glorified punchline rapper with a throwback aesthetic. I mean, guys like Roc at least provide a stylistic spin in their modern boom bap. El is essentially a good rapper that's been transplanted from the backpack underground scene 10 years ago into today.

doesn't mean his music's not dope :whoah:
Agreed 100%. That said he has a solid ear for beats aswell and I wouldn't mind hearing more from him. I'd take him over say, Joey Badass any day

injurai

Banned
Pretty sure it wasn't cancelled, it reached it's goal. Black Milk has said it takes Elzhi weeks to write verses because he's a perfectionist, and is constantly obsessed over the verse being perfect.

Some verses out there make you wonder if other rappers spend more than a day on them.

Man now a I'm wanting a Black Milk Elzhi team up.

thabiz

Pretty sure it wasn't cancelled, it reached it's goal. Black Milk has said it takes Elzhi weeks to write verses because he's a perfectionist, and is constantly obsessed over the verse being perfect.

he hit the funding almost 2 years ago. where the hell is it?

hey cod, hear that. our game doesnt work.

game hard-locked on me multiple times. plus frame rate issues makes it nearly unplayable. meh. but good on them for trying to make good with free DLC.

downloading dragon age inquisition at the moment. with the semester now over, bout to dive in.

Tokubetsu

game hard-locked on me multiple times. plus frame rate issues makes it nearly unplayable. meh. but good on them for trying to make good with free DLC.

downloading dragon age inquisition at the moment. with the semester now over, bout to dive in.

Prepare to feast. DA:I has the most content I've seen in a retail AAA game in a long ass time.

thabiz

never crashed. 45-60 fps anywhere in the world.

far cry 4 is also smooth as butter.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
listening to Lasers right now and HOLY SHIT this album is bad

i needed to know, brehs

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Rap Monument in full. 42 mins of verses.

Artists include: Action Bronson, Pusha T, Young Thug, Danny Brown, Raekwon, Prodigy, Two-9, RetcH, Da$H, Nipsey Hussle, Vado, Heems, Nasty Nigel, The Flatbush Zombies, Pill, Rockie Fresh, Meyhem Lauren, Killer Mike, Remy Banks, Bodega Bamz, Problem, A$ton Matthews, Yak Ballz, SL Jones, Alexander Spit and several others.

Rick Ross on Good Morning America. This interviewer lol

Supposodly Jon Stewart defends Jay Z after he got attacked by Hannity? Can't watch because Canada.

Maroon 5 ft. Big Boi - Animals (Remix). Lol he doesn't fit on this at all.

Tokubetsu

Loved DA:O can DA:I be played ignoring 2?

Absolutely. Even if you're one of those people that liked DA2 it's pretty much Dragon Age Gaiden. A smaller more personal story that feels like a side story in the overall world/lore.

All you really need to know from DA2 is that Varric is awesome, Hawke was the hero, Kirkwall was fucked up but they saved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom