• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not gonna lie, most of these Rap Monument verses are pretty tough. Even some of the whack artists like Raekwon are mildly entertaining.

codhand

nice try ubisoft employee. i see you.

chill god, they broke me, not tryin to catch the hammer again

cool-hand-luke_02.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
Let me take my L of the year back, it goes to Bobby Shmurda

- Has a viral hit off of a beat he found online
- Gets a major label deal and dances like a monkey for the executives after signing the deal
- Release an EP that doesn't affect the charts whatsoever
- Probably going to prison for a while now and will forever be a one hit wonder

IrishNinja

Run The Jewels is fun to listen to but so corny.

Pinata is chill so kinda boring compared to BFK tbh

i know toku said to be you, but i need you to scale that back a bit snuggles

Right now he's outselling Lecrae, Iggy, Chris Brown, any DJ Mustard shit, Pitbull, Flab Tang, TI and Shady.

I'm rooting for the dude all the way. Talented artist rising above all the garbage with no singles.

...well shit, i mean when you put it like that, yeah okay

for real, damn. the feels

day before my birthday~ just like the gypsy said

Who gives a fuck?

People trying so hard to finde issues with him, smh

look at his smug face, you can just tell he plays final destination/no items and prolly chooses big the cat in SA, ugh

stan Nicki Minaj while being down on RTJ2 brehs...

tao of a souljagrrl

Are you talking about Elzhi? Or the other dudes? And I want a samus amiibo...

i wanted marth just to have a fire emblem dude but you see how that shit went

elmatic > > illmatic

takin it too far biz

also his slum village stuff is piff

it is known, they come up about ever 30 pages or so outchea

Uhh, checkout the Preface. Its dope as fuck.

always forget about this, gonna revisit it

remember that time Colbert started doing dad jokes when Kendrick was on his show

got a few sensible chuckles from kdot tho

http://grantland.com/hollywood-pros...on-a-ruckus-free-return-for-the-wu-tang-clan/

Grantland kills it per usual. Really great Wu piece re: new album.

hitting this up after revisiting shabazz palaces to work on my AOTY list

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
yoooooo this Shmurda shit is fucked.

B5KiVz2IMAEVTN5.jpg

@DeanMeminger
These 2 blacks guns r the ones #bobbyshmurda were allegedly busted with in #nyc by police. #hot97 #brooklyn #shmoney

@DeanMeminger
#nyc #narcotics prosecutor says rapper #RowdyRebel allegedly involved in a shooting & later performed at #BARCLAYS ctr in the same clothes.

Click the link for full fuckery.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i know toku said to be you, but i need you to scale that back a bit snuggles

...well shit, i mean when you put it like that, yeah okay

for real, damn. the feels

Shit...I was hoping that whole page of drunken realness/insanity might have slipped under the radar and faded away. Someone definitely needs to invent a breathalyzer lock for internet browsers.

Speaking of Bobby Shmurda anyone post about this upcoming collab mixtape with Migos?

YsKRx1Y.jpg

Hopefully his legal troubles don't prevent this very rare piece of art from releasing.

Goddamnit Bobby, someone check on Toku make sure he aight

L of the Year set in stone, along with Esch for Hater of the Year(as always), Black Messiah for AOTY, and ***_****** for CountBlackule of the Year

BlackJace

yoooooo this Shmurda shit is fucked.

B5KiVz2IMAEVTN5.jpg

@DeanMeminger
These 2 blacks guns r the ones #bobbyshmurda were allegedly busted with in #nyc by police. #hot97 #brooklyn #shmoney

@DeanMeminger
#nyc #narcotics prosecutor says rapper #RowdyRebel allegedly involved in a shooting & later performed at #BARCLAYS ctr in the same clothes.

Click the link for full fuckery.

Bobby Bitch, Bobby Bitch

I don't know Karate, bitch

(shit looks like a COD loadout brehs)

injurai

Banned
Explain how this is an L

Beats make the song, beats make the hit.

You either have the talent yourself. Or you work in professional, collaborative manner with someone. Where the creative process is earnest and the creative material is cut from the individuals involved. Otherwise it's pulling wool over the eyes of the highest order.

Beats make the song, beats make the hit.

You either have the talent yourself. Or you work in professional, collaborative manner with someone. Where the creative process is earnest and the creative material is cut from the individuals involved. Otherwise it's pulling wool over the eyes of the highest order.
okay Lord Finesse 

Tokubetsu

One or some of the guns might have bodies on it? Yeah Shmurda isn't leaving prison alive brehs. His life is literally over. NYC gun laws are some throw away the key type shit and if they get tied to open cases. That's a wrap.

PBY

Banned
One or some of the guns might have bodies on it? Yeah Shmurda isn't leaving prison alive brehs. His life is literally over. NYC gun laws are some throw away the key type shit and if they get tied to open cases. That's a wrap.
Yeah ny doesn't play.

Cheddahz

Banned
Explain how this is an L

I'm only saying that this is a L, because

- It wasn't original material (at least "All Gold Everything" and "U Guessed It" has a beat made for that specific song)
- Once Bobby blew up, it seemed as if the dude had left his ears with his crack rock girl and he couldn't pick out a good beat out of numerous beats that were made for him

Nonetheless, the dude easily takes the L of the year (and maybe he can learn a tip of two from Raymond Felton while he is at it)

IrishNinja

like why would you have that many guns
on you
and possibly wear the same clothes after firing one
in NY

young niccas. shmurda doesn't have anyone to eat a charge for him.

not every man gets his chance to shyne

On what planet is it an L when you make a smash hit out of a beat jack.foh cheddaz

So, we all in agreement that Cheddaz takes home the Golden L for 2014, right?

#letcheddarzlive

Prepare to feast. DA:I has the most content I've seen in a retail AAA game in a long ass time.

Yeah forreal. It's eating up so much of my time, plus I made like a near 1:1 copy of cate Blanchett lmao

@studyguy. Damn that sucks brah. Pope decreed all dogs go to heaven though

IrishNinja

So my dog just passed away.
Least it ain't suffering anymore I guess.
This year fucking sucks all round.

fuck man, i was thinking about following up but didn't wanna bring it up if you didn't...really sorry to hear this shit.

as you said, dog's not suffering and i know you didn't get enough years with it, but in dog years that was a happy life, you know? you gotta focus on that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom