• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

nothing of the sort

i'd over the shoulder dap enzo as i would any gaf hop man, fuck a music opinion
l1ETmk3.png

Except CountBlackule.

Fuck CountBlackule.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
A typical Kanye stan displaying confusion and a lack of understanding with respect to what "musician" means.
I had an eerily similarly worded comment written about you and your arbitrary use of the word "songwriting," but I didn't post it.

nothing of the sort

i'd over the shoulder dap enzo as i would any gaf hop man, fuck a music opinion
l1ETmk3.png
REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

Who's you favorite rapper turned actor?

For me it goes without saying Will Smith. He has definitely had more success as an actor vs rapper and I think his talents in acting outshone his rapping talent.

Mark Walberg is ok. I don't particularly care for any of his roles or movies.

I only really liked Queen Latifah in Set It Off.

Ja Rule is horrible and 2Pac was actually pretty good.

Cheddahz

Banned
Who's you favorite rapper turned actor?

For me it goes without saying Will Smith. He has definitely had more success as an actor vs rapper and I think his talents in acting outshone his rapping talent.

Mark Walberg is ok. I don't particularly care for any of his roles or movies.

I only really liked Queen Latifah in Set It Off.

Ja Rule is horrible and 2Pac was actually pretty good.

Cam'ron

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
y'all really lurking lipstick alley out here?

i gotta remember to tell my dad I love him during these holidays

ibmcqxratiFAQf.gif
It's fascinating in the same way I lurk KTT and The Coli. The holy trinity of shitty rap discussions. But at least with LSA you kind of get the inside look at all the fuckery in the industry with (a bit) more evidence.

Plus it's fruitful. Just clicked over there now and, voila, here is a video of Young Thug saying he wants to get his boobs done so he can be around some hoes.

Educate me.
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=272590

Esch

Banned
breh i thought that shit was lame too until i stumbled on one of them megathreads about showbusiness fuckery.

It's fascinating in the same way I lurk KTT and The Coli. The holy trinity of shitty rap discussions. But at least with LSA you kind of get the inside look at all the fuckery in the industry with (a bit) more evidence.

Honestly I find the site impossible to read tbh. Looks like a Lisa Frank notebook from 1997

Tokubetsu

our unintelligible rap messiah can't be this ridiculous
SaiM2.png

I think anyone with half a brain can tell that Young Thug is obviously queer. In the broadest sense of the term but communal, societal and rap circle dynamics won't ever allow him to fully be the weirdo he so badly wants to be.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Honestly I find the site impossible to read tbh. Looks like a Lisa Frank notebook from 1997
1375286405_cryfam.png

The stannery and #dualities of admitted hoes and super conservative posters is part of the charm. Artists get shit on for the most nonsensical of reasons.

is this a parody website

its like an alternate universe where its always 2004 VBulletin
The funny thing is they redesigned the whole website a few days ago. Looks drastically different now.

Everyone knows that's not what happened. If you wanna talk about thread Ls though...

RTTP: 808's & Heartbreak | Thank You Amber Rose

And you call yourself a Kanye stan

a_R3zth7.gif

I was thanking Amber Rose for them instagrams

wouldn't have had her twerking for Wiz's #1 album if they didn't break up breh.

breh

breh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That's probably the healthiest Lil Wayne has ever looked BUT

what the fuck man. People take this tatting shit too far. And Wayne has been off the deep end for a minute.

injurai

Banned
Pretty damn good plug, first AOTY session though had to be a top ten sesh

I fucked up tonight with my uk coast. I swear I'm just more tolerant or something iunno.
We'll have a repeat of that aoty sesh yet. Still a lot of great music to work through.

PlayDat

Dope.

Speaking of Makonnen, did Doubted get wiped off the internet or something? The Soundcloud link I originally heard it on has been taken down. Can't find the song on Youtube either. Closest I've been able to get is this snippet which I don't expect to stick around for much longer. Wouldn't mind paying for it if he's preparing it for an album or some other project.

My opinions on the guy are still in flux. Awful singer, but he has more than a handful of good songs. His feature on Small VVorld annoyed me at first, but now I just find it hilarious if a bit distracting.

also very dope

Strong first impression on this one. Fun, funky. Cheesy at times but still found it enjoyable.

Dope.

Speaking of Makonnen, did Doubted get wiped off the internet or something? The Soundcloud link I originally heard it on has been taken down. Can't find the song on Youtube either. Closest I've been able to get is this snippet which I don't expect to stick around for much longer. Wouldn't mind paying for it if he's preparing it for an album or some other project.

My opinions on the guy are still in flux. Awful singer, but he has more than a handful of good songs. His feature on Small VVorld annoyed me at first, but now I just find it hilarious if a bit distracting.

Strong first impression on this one. Fun, funky. Cheesy at times but still found it enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuqcKXz4OlE

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Hahaha holy shit lipstick alley. I was a mod there when it first launched. It was actually a fairly chill place at first.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, I completely forgot about Producer of the Year. Who y'all got running for that?

Might have to fuck around and give it to Mustard, even if some of the jams were late 2013.

Hahaha holy shit lipstick alley. I was a mod there when it first launched. It was actually a fairly chill place at first.
what
how
why

I assume this has to do with strip clubs.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Damn, I completely forgot about Producer of the Year. Who y'all got running for that?

Might have to fuck around and give it to Mustard, even if some of the jams were late 2013.

what
how
why

I assume this has to do with strip clubs.

Haha Naw I was a mod at rapmusic.com and lipstick alley was a spin off of that site. It was originally just basically an off topic type site where you could talk about anything. I was asked to mod there at launch and agreed. At first it was just a small chill community. I left pretty early on though long before it became what it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom