• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wiz Khalifa claiming small booties are coming back in style after getting dumped by Amber Rose is the height of heartbroken declarations.

This nigga really wants that L of the Year
..damn Wiz, not like this

He did the right thing moving on from that bald headed chick to two basic ones tho.

Those twins were pretty average looking, and I just can't cosign incest threesomes. Amber Rose got a phat ass, clearly knows how to fuck, nice boobs...if I cheated on that it would be with a hotter chick, not some busted twins.

I want to nut on the top of Amber's head brehs.

studyguy

I want to nut on the top of Amber's head brehs.

gif-king-175537bdea1f3eb383612709e772c5ec.gif

Tbh I can't fuck with a bald head. Like it's the long hair that gets me going.

IrishNinja

Hard to pass up a threesome with two freaky ass Asians though, so I can't blame Wiz. She would have graduated to someone else anyway.

PD says they're average looking, is there a pic?

clearly knows how to fuck,.

wait based on what though

Tbh I can't fuck with a bald head. Like it's the long hair that gets me going.

this, i can do short hair all day too but...never fucked with a bald chick so i guess i can't say

PlayDat

How do you resist the temptation to hit play on new music instead of going back to old stuff you already know you like? Lastfm shows that 35% of my scrobbles went to my top ten artists in the two years I had my account there. The number drops to 21% if I restrict the results to the past 12 months, but it's still a problem I have. Started making a spreadsheet for all the music on my computer which I think has helped.

C82ggU0.png

Are you conscious about giving preference to the latest additions to your library, or does this not even require effort for most people?

Forgive me having fully explored neither DMX's nor NWA's catalogues yet.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
How do you resist the temptation to hit play on new music instead of going back to old stuff you already know you like? Lastfm shows that 35% of my scrobbles went to my top ten artists in the two years I had my account there. The number drops to 21% if I restrict the results to the past 12 months, but it's still a problem I have. Started making a spreadsheet for all the music on my computer which I think has helped.

C82ggU0.png

Are you conscious about giving preference to the latest additions to your library, or does this not even require effort for most people?

listening to music on my phone kinda helps me to focus on stuff I just put on there lately. So I'll start my day dropping in a couple new albums and have those in my head already to check them out before the day is up. Having an entire library of stuff I know I like already at my fingertips doesn't help me check out new stuff. Lots of self control tends to get exerted to try something new versus going back to the hits.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That Banks interview went viral, over 1M+ views on the Hot97 channel.

Also it appears Rich Homie Quan is doing a full press tour just to clear the air about the gay rumours with Thug.

listening to music on my phone kinda helps me to focus on stuff I just put on there lately. So I'll start my day dropping in a couple new albums and have those in my head already to check them out before the day is up. Having an entire library of stuff I know I like already at my fingertips doesn't help me check out new stuff. Lots of self control tends to get exerted to try something new versus going back to the hits.
Same. Almost always I'm playing something from my recently added playlist, while racking up stuff to put in the best of a year playlist and keeping some good albums synced to fill some of those itches I know I get from time to time.

codhand

New Jack City blu ray is five dollars on amazon right now, if you haven't seen it or just want to own a classic...

also King of New York is the same price and features "FRANK WHITE!!!!!!" [Kurupt voice], plus a cool Schooly D special feature

overcast

C82ggU0.png

I tend to just focus on 3 or so new albums a week and play old stuff in between. I have a lot of new things on my phone.

I'm no Des, but I experience enough music. I'll go on binges where I listen to multiple new albums in one night.

IrishNinja

i don't know what to make of dej loaf

That Banks interview went viral, over 1M+ views on the Hot97 channel.

if only she could eat off that

Also it appears Rich Homie Quan is doing a full press tour just to clear the air about the gay rumours with Thug.

haha man this is a terrible idea right htere

New Jack City blu ray is five dollars on amazon right now, if you haven't seen it or just want to own a classic...

listen to this man, it's an awesome flick
ya see it's kinda like the crack did to pookie, in New Jack

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wish Thugger and RHQ would just go with it true or not. It would only raise their profile exponentially. They would be the ultimate power couple in hip hop.

Ninja Dom

Playing in the Wind 2 instantly became a top 10 track of the year. i don't care if the beat was reused, it's still amazing. those added synths make it sky hiiiiiiiigh

No fucking doubt. I went back and listened to the 2009 original and this remix is so much better. Just not long enough. The full mixtape is gonna be classic if Harry Fraud produces the whole way through.

I'd also like to see French working with Dame Grease again and get some Max B phone raps on there to take me right back to 2009.

I wish Thugger and RHQ would just go with it true or not. It would only raise their profile exponentially. They would be the ultimate power couple in hip hop.
Eh the only people out there really caring about their sexuality are people who don't listen to them. It's some really weird fascination honestly. Staying quiet about it would be for the best because those who oddly enough can't stop bringing up their sexuality are just putting the names out there more of artists they don't like.

Similar to how I actually had no clue who bieber was until I saw people randomly hating on the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom