• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rembrandt

Banned
I'd drop the Big Sean mannerisms (raising your pitch at the end of some lines and the 'uhs').

I like the sample you picked btw, sounds pretty unique.

I really have no idea where that inflection comes from. It's something I picked up way before I started listening to FF Vol. 2 and shit. I'll try to stop all that, though.

'preciate the listen, though. I fell in love with this instrumental.

never give up.

slurphomies.png

we already did booty eating, homie slurping is the next logical step for 2015

you're gonna want to be around for that, toku my homie

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So who's Kim K going to be grinding on stage for when she hands in her papers ye?

Sway, Fiddy, Jimmy Kimmel?
I don't believe she's capable of dancing (y'all seen that video?) but my guess is going to be someone like Cassidy or maybe Raekwon. With the exception of Ye, has-beens are generally her type (Bow Wow, Ray J).

Rembrandt

Banned
Song wasn't mastered right. the instrumental is so much louder than your voice.

#factsonly

are are big sean biter, not that it's a bad thing but it's not gonna make you interesting.

I mix my own shit so I'm not surprised. It's always something I'm working on. Smh, I've been doing that for way too long, though. It's a stretch to say I'm biting because of a similar inflection while we rap.

Has he improved? Only thing I've heard of his recently was his diss to Robb Bank$.

PBY

Banned
Nice, i'mma check it out then. I'm curious to see who he's picked up recently, too. I noticed he's gotten close to A$AP and that weirdo Ian Conner.

Ya Im fucking w/ this heavy.

Gonna be the mixtape I spam this thread w/ til someone listens.

Tokubetsu

I mix my own shit so I'm not surprised. It's always something I'm working on. Smh, I've been doing that for way too long, though. It's a stretch to say I'm biting because of a similar inflection while we rap.

Has he improved? Only thing I've heard of his recently was his diss to Robb Bank$.

Ya Im fucking w/ this heavy.

Gonna be the mixtape I spam this thread w/ til someone listens.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...harges-beat-girlfriend-cops-article-1.1975084

Rembrandt

Banned
Rembrandt seems really cool, gonna check out your stuff when I get home.

'preciate it, my dude, hope you enjoy.

King Push dropping Spring 2015

Can't wait. MNIMN was surprisingly great.

Ah man, 2015 is gonna be nuts. New Kendrick, Push, Drake, 'Ye, Joey and everybody else I forgot. Niggas took time off and let Cole have a year.

Speaking of it, I finally listened to his new tape and can't even lie, I fucks with it. I used to like his mixtape (Dreams was GOAT), but I thought his albums were just decent. This was pretty good, though. His promotion to the album launch was stellar, too. Can't even knock him for spending time with fans and showing some love. Plus he was one of the few rappers that actually went to Ferguson to show support and not just tweet about it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
King Push dropping Spring 2015

Can't wait. MNIMN was surprisingly great.
Yeah, I'm excited to see what fresh sounds Push brings to the table this time. MNIMN was definitely a sleeper hit.

jaypause2.png
Too early, breh. But let me tell you this: these analingal man gonna be asking for fingers in their bums by 2018 at the latest.
who needs to ask someone else when dudes out here finger poppin' themselves

Man, from Kiss Land to this, Weeknd is really showing his range. This is just okay though.

Tokubetsu

Hilarious how tame it is compared to like...any of his other songs. Guess you can't talk about fucking bitches in a headlock standing up anymore.

RIP the weeknd, 2011 - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom