• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

damn, tokus making it sound like i gotta see wick

like, to each their own, but...okay, so when i go to clubs or strips neither are my scene, but a house party? presumably with at least one or more folks you know? outside of actually going back to middle school this is like the safest environment you can be around other people in, geez

Get used to it, PSN is an utter piece of shit and goes down randomly, frequently.

Also add me: enzogtr

see maybe cause im on late but shit's always up for me

DominoKid

damn, tokus making it sound like i gotta see wick

like, to each their own, but...okay, so when i go to clubs or strips neither are my scene, but a house party? presumably with at least one or more folks you know? outside of actually going back to middle school this is like the safest environment you can be around other people in, geez

see maybe cause im on late but shit's always up for me

John Wick is dope. Keanu went hard in that movie and it was kind of funny.

IrishNinja

alright then, after i finally watch The Raid 2 with my boy, ill check out Wick then

what kind of douchebags have nothing better to do than trying to fuck up psn/xbl on christmas

related: today GAF taught me what 3DPD is, and i feel there's gotta be some overlap here

injurai

Banned

R9QEF1c.gif

Cudder

Hopsin is the new king of Rap. no other modern rapper is close to how amazing he is. im glad he dissed all those clown that only rap about drugs, sex, and money. he's so different, like there wasn't anyone just like him between the years of 1999 and 2004. he's better than Kangay, Lil Gayne, Tyler the Cregaytor, The Gayme, and whoever Naz or Nass is. what the fuck is Nass? that's a dumb name. he probably raps about the same thing like Lil Gayne lol Hopsin is real hip hop and will always be a god like Eminem and Tupack.

overcast

the same people that get offended when someone tells them merry christmas
Americans of course.
So Bastard dropped 5 years ago

BASTARDCOVER.png

Pretty damn good album. I felt Tyler's persona was pretty fresh at the time, so there was something alluring about the guy's style (and production) at the time. Better than Goblin and Wolf but obviously not as good as Earl.
God I loved this album when it came out. Even tried to love Goblin but I turned on that pretty quickly. Tyler's music is dead to me personally. Too bad I know a lot of people who love him (scust).

iavi

Meh. I can't really fuck with his sing songy shit,Im not really fucking with much of any of this new ilovemakkonen/raesham mash shah some thin shit, but

Maco proving to be more than a one hit wonder

He has a lot of bangers on his EP

Yah, that EP holds some top-tier bangers. Dude's an above average emcee playing lowbrow. That Riot EP is crazy as well.

Courage

I'm about to find one of these Lizard Squad fuckboys and take a shit on them. Trying to play for an hour before I go to bed, and nothing is working.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You have to be some serious twat to bring down those servers for the sake of fucking people's Xmas up. Like I can play shit offline or whatever but there's some kid somewhere that's probably having their day ruined because of some unforeseen bug that they could have used an update for.

I'm about to find one of these Lizard Squad fuckboys and take a shit on them. Trying to play for an hour before I go to bed, and nothing is working.

You have to be some serious twat to bring down those servers for the sake of fucking people's Xmas up. Like I can play shit offline or whatever but there's some kid somewhere that's probably having their day ruined because of some unforeseen bug that they could have used an update for.

Fuck bois man.

Lizard squad lmao. Cheesy ass name

Fuck 'em. I can't play anything either

Been listening to kreezus all day around the house

For real brehs shit killed my fucking vibe today get this PS4 for a deal like I wanted and can't even play or download the games I want to enjoy it these dudes are some fuck-mouth boys.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
For real brehs shit killed my fucking vibe today get this PS4 for a deal like I wanted and can't even play or download the games I want to enjoy it these dudes are some fuck-mouth boys.
I just tried to use the YT app and it wouldn't work

Like wtf. Okay now I'm mad. Also was itching for some PvZ :(

Vorheez

I got the new Pokemon for Christmas so I've been playing that while watching basketball all day, it's been alright. Was hoping to get on for some GTA but whatever, I cant let these lizard dicks win by fuckin with my Christmas mood

CRS

Was at my parents until tonight so it didn't affect me at all. I brought my DS with me and finally played 999. Holy shit, what a game. Was up until 4 in the morning Christmas Eve because of that game.

Was at my parents until tonight so it didn't affect me at all. I brought my DS with me and finally played 999. Holy shit, what a game. Was up until 4 in the morning Christmas Eve because of that game.
Yeah, I still haven't played the sequel. :(

CRS

Yeah, I still haven't played the sequel. :(

Never even heard of 999. It's for 3ds? I'll have check it out.

I have the sequel sitting there as well and that'll probably be the next game I play after I fuck around with 999 a bit more. I need all of those endings and I still don't consider the game beaten until I get that true/final one. You get more and more information/back story/explanations after every play through that I don't think twice before starting a new game.

Getting to fast forward already read material while the game stops the text FF when you arrive upon new dialogue is genius, the game recommending you to constantly save so you can go back and try a different option if you think you fucked up is pretty useful (even though I don't really do this since it takes little to nothing to catch back up so I don't mind), and the game keeping track of your chosen dialogue trees/options is overall just a nice touch.

I don't know if I lucked out with my endings, but the progression of the story has been really well done so far. Old questions are answered after every run but at the same time, new questions pop up that end up explained in a new run/ending. No info feels like it came out of nowhere.

A couple plot twists are a bit obvious but overall, it's been an extremely enjoyable ride. Even if you aren't a fan of adventure games, you're doing yourself a disservice by not playing this game. I think it's also available for Android and iOS devices so there you go, no excuse.

Rembrandt

Banned
So Bastard dropped 5 years ago

BASTARDCOVER.png

Pretty damn good album. I felt Tyler's persona was pretty fresh at the time, so there was something alluring about the guy's style (and production) at the time. Better than Goblin and Wolf but obviously not as good as Earl.

damn, already? really solid album and I liked the aura of early OF. Haven't fucked with his music since, tbh. His Young Nigga persona made that one banger I fuck with, though.

Speaking of OF Earl has a interview with Tyson

Tbqh I think Earl's next tape could be really great I liked Doris a lot all he needs to do is use different flows and he's straight IMO. Never really fucked with OF outside of Frank Ocean sure I heard Yonkers and felt they had hype for no reason plus that rape rap shit was basically younger Eminem all over again. First real OF projects I liked was Wolf & Doris.

I still haven't listened to Doris all the way through. Domo has some pretty tracks, imo. It seems like OF has kinda went there on separate ways.

yeah, this is dope. I need to stop slacking and download his last tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom