• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Man I feel like just sleeping all break. Tonight I want to play some videogames (Wolfenstein ET and maybe Skyrim), tomorrow I want to catch up with Homeland S4...but man I just want to jump in the bed.

Is season 4 worth watching? I hated season 3 and the overall Brody storyline by the end. The show is also rife with so many cultural and religious mistakes I couldn't take it seriously anymore.

Esch

Banned
There any interest in a WhatsApp / GroupMe group to chat and shoot the shit? Just for the fuckery? I know we have the facebook group and all but that's just for sharing

yhcj75G.png

Chat group is officially created
aqDwC.png

If you wanna join

1) Download WhatsApp messenger

2) PM me your phone number with Area code, and add your country code too if you're not from the United States

Repost for new page

Is season 4 worth watching? I hated season 3 and the overall Brody storyline by the end. The show is also rife with so many cultural and religious mistakes I couldn't take it seriously anymore.

I've only seen a couple episodes of S4 but did enjoy them. I should note that I really enjoyed S3 though so perhaps I'm not the best person to ask; imo S3 really reminded me of the first season in terms of the espionage. Really didn't like S2.

The episodes I saw of S4 were also in line with S1, although there's a scene in one of the early episodes that really turned me off. Really felt like deja vu of the worst kind...if you watch it you'll know exactly what I'm talking about (it's the end scene of one of the early episodes).

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Just give me ya'll phone numbers. Fuck a whatsapp.

No pinky swears I wont dick pic you.

Man I feel like just sleeping all break. Tonight I want to play some videogames (Wolfenstein ET and maybe Skyrim), tomorrow I want to catch up with Homeland S4...but man I just want to jump in the bed.

i hear ya
first half of december i was going to sleep at like 4am
now ive come home and switched time zones and im doing the same lol

Just found out Diamond District dropped an album this year. Damn, this on top of MC Melodee's two other EPs, this is making it hard to determine if I'm comfortable with my top 10 of this year. There is so much gosh damn good music out there. It makes me wonder how much I missed from last year.

MMaRsu

Dont folloa the thread so im sure its been posted but make sure to chrck out The Rap monument from Noiseys youtube channel. shit is pretty dope

HiResDes

Just found out Diamond District dropped an album this year. Damn, this on top of MC Melodee's two other EPs, this is making it hard to determine if I'm comfortable with my top 10 of this year. There is so much gosh damn good music out there. It makes me wonder how much I missed from last year.
There's a full album remix too, I like yU album slightly more though.

HiResDes

I've been sitting here for the past week waiting on jenny death to come out. Where is it zach?
They way they consistently shit on their fans makes me feel sorry for anyone still checking for them like that. They can go suck a bag of dicks for all I care, especially Zach's wannabe revolutionary yet culturally devoid emo ass.

Season 4 is the best season imo. It starts off a little slow but holy shit it escalates.

I love hating on Kobe but I'll miss him. One of the last real dudes in the NBA alongside Dirk, Duncan, Garnett, etc. Guys who take shit seriously, want to win, aren't all lubby dubby with other players, laughing after losses and shit.

That's why I respect Derrick Rose, dude reminds me of those dudes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is me too. I've just been exhausted and don't want to do shit. My sleep schedule is super fucked too, contributing to that.

Repost for new page
Might have to get on this. We started a Battle-GAF chatroom and it's been working pretty well.

I met Rikki at a function we did with Nick Cannon and I totally fucking embarrassed myself by asking for a photo with her like the dork I am. I got it though.
Jelly

Kendrick fucking her?
Nah, Kendrick has this average looking chick as his GF.

Kendrick is probably doing her a solid as she pretty much got fired trying to bat for him.

PlayDat

Powers that b part 1 is pretty good on it's own. Definitely better than Government Plates. I'm leaving it off my rap list, but that record is top 5 for me.

I'd have been pissed if I had a ticket to one of those shows they decided not to show up to though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gibbs been desperate for publicity for a while now, c'mon.

Also heard Lean Back on the radio today and that shit threw me back. Those verses are so fucking dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom